Recent Topics

Ads

[OLD] Twitch Drops - March Rewards List

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GamesBond
Former Staff

[OLD] Twitch Drops - March Rewards List

Post#1 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:12 am

Detailed list of the rewards:

Everyday, you will be able to claim up to 4 rewards by watching one or more streamers for a cumulative total of up to 3 hours.

Green Reward Box - 30 minutes cumulative watch-time
This box will drop everyday, but it will contain only one of the below rewards based on RNG.
- 20 Gold Coins
- 5 Guild Scrolls
- 10 Fireworks

Blue Reward Box - 60 minutes cumulative watch-time
This box will drop everyday, but it will contain only one of the below rewards based on RNG.
- 72h Renown Potion
- Beastial Token
- “Raider of the Deadlands” Title for Destruction
- “Purifier of the Deadlands” Title for Order

Purple Reward Box - 90 minutes cumulative watch-time
- 20 War Crests
- 2 Guild Coins
- Tomb King Scorpion pet for Destruction
- Tomb King Scarab pet for Order

Yellow Reward Box - 180 minutes cumulative watch-time
This box will have a guaranteed reward for each specific day, previous rewards cannot be claimed if missed.
- Wednesday 09/03: Talisman Box
- Thursday 10/03: 200 War Crests
- Friday 11/03: Large gold bag (100 gold)
- Saturday 12/03: Tomb King Mount
- Sunday 13/03 (RNG Reward):
  • Toof Pick
  • Scorpion Back Scratcher
  • Kossars Helm
  • Lucky Humie Hand
  • Emergency Mushroom
  • Sumfink Wot Looks Tasty

To claim your rewards please visit https://returnofreckoning.com/account/social/twitch

Ads
Cbrentje

Re: Twitch Drops - Rewards List

Post#2 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:15 pm

My Twitch tells me the last reward is another 30 min, not 90.
So it seems like the rewards are at 30, 60, 90 and 120 min? Or perhaps thats just the first day?

Sulorie

Post#3 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:31 pm

Watching like 1,5h and no drops yet despite linked acc.
Dying is no option.

supadop

Post#4 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:09 pm

Hello,
i have problem to claim twitch drops, on the ror website i cant link the twitch account with the ror account and i have this message :

Client error: `POST https://id.twitch.tv/oauth2/token` resulted in a `400 Bad Request` response: {"status":400,"message":"Invalid refresh token"}

and

Could not link Twitch account as you already have an account linked.

what can i do? ty by advance!

tejass

Post#5 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:03 pm

hi, i have the same problem, im have vinculated my twitch account with game and becose cant reclaim drops

Melgros

Post#6 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:56 pm

Having the same issue as above users! Any suggestions for a potential fix would be helpful, Thank you.

Killaz6

Post#7 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:20 pm

For some reason from the green reward box I only received an item which sold for 10 gold coins instead of 20 as mentioned. Is this intended as another potential reward even though it is not listed?

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#8 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:45 pm

Killaz6 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:20 pm For some reason from the green reward box I only received an item which sold for 10 gold coins instead of 20 as mentioned. Is this intended as another potential reward even though it is not listed?
It will be fixed for tomorrow's drops, we will double the number of 10g bags. Sorry for the inconvenience.

supadop wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:09 pm Could not link Twitch account as you already have an account linked.

what can i do? ty by advance!
Melgros wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:56 pm Having the same issue as above users! Any suggestions for a potential fix would be helpful, Thank you.
tejass wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:03 pm hi, i have the same problem, im have vinculated my twitch account with game and becose cant reclaim drops
Please head to your Twitch account, and make sure that you unlink it from anything related to Return of Reckoning/Warhammer online and then repeat the linking process again. Check the video if it's easier.

Ads
Omegus

Post#9 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:26 pm

Cbrentje wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:15 pm My Twitch tells me the last reward is another 30 min, not 90.
So it seems like the rewards are at 30, 60, 90 and 120 min? Or perhaps thats just the first day?

Same, 30/30/30/30.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

LeVagabond

Post#10 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:47 am

RNG for a one-time campaign on twitch sucks, especially when the "rare" rewards are actually nice.