Recent Topics

Ads

Keg's End Event Reward

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rhinochild

Re: Keg's End Event Reward

Post#21 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:57 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:05 pm
Rhinochild wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:46 pm

You're right. I don't understand how this post relates to the issue here.

There is no quest to abandon. And the herald doesn't exist, so there is no one to interact with to claim the rewards.

Perhaps you can spell out for us how to now collect the event rewards.
Go to a tavern in midget city, there you find this Josef Bugman npc.
He gives you the 3 event influence rewards without any quest.
Ok, this works. Thanks!
Last edited by Rhinochild on Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hamskull, Hamdisc, Hamblek, Hamball, Hambean, Hambeam, etc

Ads
Sulorie

Post#22 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:03 am

Rhinochild wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:57 pm
Sulorie wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:05 pm
Rhinochild wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:46 pm

You're right. I don't understand how this post relates to the issue here.

There is no quest to abandon. And the herald doesn't exist, so there is no one to interact with to claim the rewards.

Perhaps you can spell out for us how to now collect the event rewards.
Go to a tavern in midget city, there you find this Josef Bugman npc.
He gives you the 3 event influence rewards without any quest.
Again, I assume this bug was submitted by someone trying to collect the rewards while the event was active. If you go to this npc now, the rewards are not there.
I just collected the rewards today. The bug ticket was about a similar but still different issue.
Dying is no option.

wonshot

Post#23 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:00 am

Thanks for the event!
Really enjoyed the present aspect from kills, for sure put in more daily hours then normal as a result :D
(finally got aegis on the BW after 3 years of trying durin the stench of an egg event lol)
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Rhinochild

Post#24 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:43 am

For those who want to do this on destro, there is a herald at the very north end of the greenskin city, but you have to complete the 2 quests he offers before you will see the event rewards.

Ummi

Post#25 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:59 am

Good day. I also did not manage to collect my rewards for the event. What should I do?

provide

Post#26 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:28 am

You can still get the rewards, just did it myself.

Go to Wurrzag in Karak Eight Peaks (Where you did the "Vision" event quest) and do the two simple quests he still offers. After that, when he has no more quests to offer, he shows the rewards and you can still pick them. Same as before from the Herald.

Morradin

Post#27 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:39 am

Rhinochild wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:43 am For those who want to do this on destro, there is a herald at the very north end of the greenskin city, but you have to complete the 2 quests he offers before you will see the event rewards.
thank you

Now for the million dollar question.

How do you complete the two quests in K8P, when there are no quest markers on the map to show you where to go? And even if there were that place is so convoluted in design with all the twistings turnings and garbage dumped all over the place, that you can not get from point A to point B without going to points D,E,C first?
Don;t get me wrong, a masterfully evil design, but at the risk of sounding like one of the evil elves ... I really have zero interest in exploring Greenskin city.

PS: Dwarf city is wonderfully simple and easy to navigate. Thank you!

Rhinochild

Post#28 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:42 pm

Morradin wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:39 am
Rhinochild wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:43 am For those who want to do this on destro, there is a herald at the very north end of the greenskin city, but you have to complete the 2 quests he offers before you will see the event rewards.
thank you

How do you complete the two quests in K8P, when there are no quest markers on the map to show you where to go? And even if there were that place is so convoluted in design with all the twistings turnings and garbage dumped all over the place, that you can not get from point A to point B without going to points D,E,C first?
Don;t get me wrong, a masterfully evil design, but at the risk of sounding like one of the evil elves ... I really have zero interest in exploring Greenskin city.

There are markers, but the two quests are in the other section of the city (you can see it by clicking the green arrow at the bottom of the map). There is also a red arrow pointing to the 'head' at the sw corner of the map that shows the location of the portal to take to get to the 'Da Deeps' map.

Ads
Morradin

Post#29 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:45 pm

Rhinochild wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:42 pm
Morradin wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:39 am
thank you

There are markers, but the two quests are in the other section of the city (you can see it by clicking the green arrow at the bottom of the map). There is also a red arrow pointing to the 'head' at the sw corner of the map that shows the location of the portal to take to get to the 'Da Deeps' map.
Thank you. Really appreciate you reaching out to help me, but I get itchy just thinking of trying to navigate around greenskin city. :) So I may just forget about the rewards from this event.

Lesson to be learned here? Always keep event reward npc's in capital cities, and never ever use a non event quest giver, as an event rewards master.

Codelian

Post#30 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:38 am

provide wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:28 am You can still get the rewards, just did it myself.

Go to Wurrzag in Karak Eight Peaks (Where you did the "Vision" event quest) and do the two simple quests he still offers. After that, when he has no more quests to offer, he shows the rewards and you can still pick them. Same as before from the Herald.
Thanks for the info, on my way to do these quests and then pick up the rewards now.