Recent Topics

Ads

Keg's End Event Reward

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Codelian

Keg's End Event Reward

Post#1 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:25 pm

Hi and thank you for making Return of Reckoning for us. I made progress in the Keg's End event until I unlocked the second level reward, but when I went to collect the reward the Inevitable City Siege was still active. I logged out to wait for the city to be over so I could collect the reward, but I found that when I logged in later to go to the Inevitable City, the Event Herald outside the Auction House was gone. Is there no way now to collect my 2 rewards? I was really looking forward to having the Keg Tapper Event Slot Item for 60 days. Is there a way that the Event Herald can be brought back, just so that those who did not get to claim their rewards can now claim them? I know it is most likely not a high priority but I am sure that there are others who did not get around to claiming their rewards (I would think) and in past events we have had more time to claim the reward. I was not trying to make it last longer or anything, I only couldn't claim it because the City Siege was active. Thanks for your consideration.

Ads
Hannesnewb

Re: Keg's End Event Reward

Post#2 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:44 pm

Had the exact same thing happen to me :/

inoeth
Suspended

Post#3 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:53 pm

try the herald in k8p green area

Lilim
Community Management

Post#4 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:59 pm

Hey,

I guess it's the same issue like on order side....maybe this ticket will help you:

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19708

Rhinochild

Post#5 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:18 pm

I wish the herald would stick around for some time after the event is over so that you can collect rewards. When you're trying to get contribution on alts, you are earning contribution up until the event is over, but you don't necessarily want to immediately grab the rewards since you're moving from one alt to another.

With the weekend warfront and ranked contribution, you're able to grab the rewards for a week after the events end. Not having the same behaviour with these longer rewards is inconsistent and an unwelcome surprise.
Hamskull, Hamdisc, Hamblek, Hamball, Hambean, Hambeam, etc

Rhinochild

Post#6 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:31 pm

I wonder if it's possible to just mail people their rewards when the event ends rather than forcing them to be present to claim them - like how it's done with zone bags.
Last edited by Rhinochild on Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hannesnewb

Post#7 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:33 pm

Rhinochild wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:31 pm I wonder if it's possible to just mail people their rewards rather than forcing them to be present to claim them - like how it's done with zone bags.
I wanted to claim it at the end of the event since they expire...now I don't have them :<

Morradin

Post#8 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:40 am

Add my name to the list of curious and needy players looking for the rewards.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#9 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:01 am

Was indeed a bit disappointed, that the reward npc were removed the moment the event ends. Wasn't able to pick up 2nd reward as well.
For other events the rewards can be taken later too.

Strangely the live event npc for order was standing near auction house, who was removed and the normal event rewards npc doesn't give keg end rewards.
Dying is no option.

Rhinochild

Post#10 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:09 pm

Lilim wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:59 pm Hey,

I guess it's the same issue like on order side....maybe this ticket will help you:

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19708
Hey Lilim, this is not the issue. The issue is that there is nothing to tell people to collect rewards before the event ends. And the expectation is that you'll be able to collect them after it ends in the same way that you collect weekend warfront rewards for the week after. Now that the herald is gone, apparently the rewards are lost.