Recent Topics

Ads

Make NA Destro Great Again!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Saligia

Make NA Destro Great Again!

Post#1 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:32 am

I am actively playing at both NA and EU prime and after EU prime time is over the game quickly stops being fun. Basically, Order pushes for IC without any resistance or they also just got bored of player vs door and log off. I have lots of Destro friends either stop playing the game or stop playing Destro due to the nerf waves hitting Destro hard. My main objective is to make NA prime time fun again for both Destro and Order by resurrecting the fun fights we used to have. NA prime time is always less populated compared to EU prime but it was not this dead before.

I would like to organize weekly NA prime time Destro warbands if I can put together at least 12 men willing to use discord and get a little bit better for starters. I won't have any skill/gear requirements. I hope we can attract some more players both from Destro and Order side to RvR at NA prime time

Anyone interested to be a part of organized NA prime time Destro warbands can reach out to me on discord: Minevra#6736. I will have two events this week to see if it will work at all or not. Below are the times and dates of these events. I will start advertising on channel 5 and T4 when starting the event.

Event #1
Date: Friday, 22 OCT 2021
Time: 21:00 EST

Event #2
Date: Saturday, 23 OCT 2021
Time: 21:00 EST

Ads
Saligia

Re: Make NA Destro Great Again!

Post#2 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:40 am

I will start forming in 10 minutes. The only requirement is discord for now. Let's see if we can revive NA destro. PM Minevraa in game for invites.

eldritchtea

Re: Make NA Destro Great Again!

Post#3 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:10 am

Haven't actually played the game yet but I'm currently installing and looking at information and guides

definitely leaning towards playing destro so id be interested