Recent Topics

Ads

Return to Ekrund - How to Claim Rewards?

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Wazadakka

Return to Ekrund - How to Claim Rewards?

Post#1 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:47 pm

Hi there!

Apologies if this has been covered already, but I did have a good look around online and have asked in /Advice several times, but...

I'm a new player and I want to claim the Edge Stone in order to get the 25 kills with the Blessing of Stone. But I can't see where to claim it? The one time someone answered me in advice, they said the Herald in IC with the red icon above their head - they had nothing for me to claim, only two quests tied in to other events that I haven't participated in yet.

Is it a level-based thing? I'm only Level 16, so I thought maybe that could be it. Either way, I've been having a blast cracking heads in Bloodhorn/Ekrund so I'd like to get the T3 reward if possible!

Sorry for the nooby question, and thanks in advance :D

Ads
Nauti

Re: Return to Ekrund - How to Claim Rewards?

Post#2 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:28 pm

You have to accept those two quests (wich will port you) and return to the Herald in order to see the Rewards-List for that Event. :)

Wazadakka

Re: Return to Ekrund - How to Claim Rewards?

Post#3 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:53 pm

Thank you so much! That's a really odd quirk, I never would have thought I'd need to teleport into a higher level zone just to enable the merchant, heh.

I now have my rock!