Recent Topics

Ads

Event part 3 - too much tasks?

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
naugrim

Re: Event part 3 - too much tasks?

Post#31 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:45 am

FYI the thunder valley gyrocopter is bugged nothing happen when you click on it so you cant finish quest. May be you should have a look on this bug

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#32 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:29 pm

naugrim wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:45 am FYI the thunder valley gyrocopter is bugged nothing happen when you click on it so you cant finish quest. May be you should have a look on this bug
- Did you finish the clues quest first?
- Did someone click the gyrocopter earlier? It has a 30 seconds cooldown and while it's on cooldown you won't get the task completed.

Stahn123
Banned

Post#33 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:20 pm

Playing Destro in NA between 8pm to 1am makes this even almost impossible to complete. In 3 weeks, I've gotten *2* ironclad pops in mid tier during those hours, and 1 keep take in tier 2 and 1 in tier 4. There are simply not enough players during those hours to ever accomplish any of these tasks. My partner and I are now going on our 4th week of still no Ironclad pops and still no keeps to take. Order outnumbers us EVERY night so badly we can't even run boxes to level up keeps. Even when we do have the numbers, some a-hole WH uncaps the flags to grief the entire group of destro in the zone. (yes, there might be 3-6 as it's all the destro online almost) These events can't be done this way. 4+ hours a day for 4 weeks and still not done because of the requirements? This is stupidly difficult for those who don't play during prime time. We've gone from level 1 to 31 and STILL aren't done due to lack of the proper SC popping and Keep battles our side can actually win. Events like this should NEVER exist if they're going to screw over an entire side of the server. It's poorly thought out and shows you don't give a damn about an entire faction or continent. By all means, events are great, but requiring something an entire portion of the population literally will never accomplish? That's completely f*cked.

Vri

Post#34 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:38 pm

I have had good info from someone close to the server... he told me that the server runs on tears. Thats right boys, sweaty city tears of rage. I cant recall how many gallons i have given.

Richardwarhawk

Post#35 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:00 pm

The rewards are pretty good, It is a bit of a grind though. Some people don't have as much time as others but I'm sure it is completable.