Recent Topics

Ads

Return to Ekrund - What in the god damn.. ?

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: Return to Ekrund - What in the god damn.. ?

Post#11 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:22 pm

Kill 20 defend 20. Stupidest objective ever. :(

Ads
Misaji

Post#12 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:35 pm

Making an event is one thing, but creating an event in which you literally have to suffer in order to have any chance of completing, because both realms have to actually "trade kills" in order to finish, is just incredibly bad design and on top of that you are splitting the campaign pop with the one trying to chase butterflies in Ekrund.

The population right now is not the highest, so such design decisions must be thoroughly looked over before releasing such an event.
Bashmasta
Grobarsh

mika9713

Post#13 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:01 pm

I would like to bring a little positivity, and above all a little recognition, to our devs who work several days or even weeks to prepare this kind of events, currently people no longer want to take time for nothing and want to have everything immediately without having to lift a finger, try to relativize, to put yourself down, and to think for a few minutes about the work that is behind this event.
thank you Devs for giving us a little live and taking time which unfortunately brings you little, to create events such as this one, I complained, raged, shouted, but I appreciated cutting myself a little bit from staying usual things
Celiana WE 90
Celhiana sorc 80+
Celyana WL 80+
Cehliana AM 80+
Zaniah Wh 80+

Drummond

Post#14 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:40 pm

ekalime wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:40 pm No one forces you to do live events, they are meant to be a break from the everyday routine of the game. Your positive feedback encourages me to make the next one more fun for you!
Dont get me wrong here, I am absolutely loving the work you are putting in this game. The whole concept of this Event is also fantastic.
Searching for relics was also something refreshing, although for the rest 1/3 of them I had to beg other more experienced players for some hints..
But restricting the kills only to T1 Dwarf and Greenskin RvR and Scenario was really a challenge.. and not that sweet experience

Drummond

Post#15 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:53 pm

nonfactor wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:14 pm
Haskr wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:12 pm The only thing that feels like a chore for me is the attack/defend task, 20 feels way too much, the flags dont flip that often and 10 would prolly also take a good amount of time.
i agree, its the only problematic part about the quest
Agreeing too, but hey.. all it took was forming a good warband with stable leader where we could just wait on some point or stood near one and waited for enemy to come.
Sure it was pain, but with good group.. Much more easier. :)

Strakar

Post#16 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:21 pm

mika9713 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:01 pm I would like to bring a little positivity, and above all a little recognition, to our devs who work several days or even weeks to prepare this kind of events, currently people no longer want to take time for nothing and want to have everything immediately without having to lift a finger, try to relativize, to put yourself down, and to think for a few minutes about the work that is behind this event.
thank you Devs for giving us a little live and taking time which unfortunately brings you little, to create events such as this one, I complained, raged, shouted, but I appreciated cutting myself a little bit from staying usual things
Agreed, thank you team.

Glorian

Post#17 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:26 pm

Don't get me wrong. I love the texts, the stuff to do out of Ram here, Ram there. But the Objective Fights are a little tedious.
If they would be simplified It would make it much less of a hussle. :)

Akalukz

Post#18 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:28 pm

i love the idea and even the defend/attack thing, just the zone choices and T1 debolster doesn't work well.
-= Agony =-

Ads
BeautfulToad

Post#19 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:34 am

Have to say, I pretty much suggested this event over the last couple weeks. So can't complain!!

I thought the reward structure meant the t4 players tended to stay at BOs instead of playing the game.

If the community doesn't like the event, safe to say I feel kind of responsible! I liked the idea, thought maybe the delevelling made it very hard for t1s to compete though, and reward system meant everyone stayed at BOs they needed for the kill count instead of just fighting in t1 normally. Thought it was a brilliant idea though overall and wish more people would have taken the opportunity to have a massive deathmatch as a bit of a different flavour!

NSKaneda

Post#20 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:52 am

BeautfulToad wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:34 am Have to say, I pretty much suggested this event over the last couple weeks. So can't complain!!

I thought the reward structure meant the t4 players tended to stay at BOs instead of playing the game.

If the community doesn't like the event, safe to say I feel kind of responsible! I liked the idea, thought maybe the delevelling made it very hard for t1s to compete though, and reward system meant everyone stayed at BOs they needed for the kill count instead of just fighting in t1 normally. Thought it was a brilliant idea though overall and wish more people would have taken the opportunity to have a massive deathmatch as a bit of a different flavour!

I like the event as well, it's fun to remind myself of the times I rolled brand new toon on fresh server and just went on exploring. Nostalgia aside once 2nd stage of event kicks in and people will trade their rock for that sweet, sweet talisman I guess there will be more enthusiasm ;)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *