Recent Topics

Ads

Return to Ekrund - What in the god damn.. ?

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: Return to Ekrund - What in the god damn.. ?

Post#51 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:43 pm

paperclipdog wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:57 pm
GamesBond wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:42 pm We were looking into this issue since yesterday; We did some tests and we believe that we spotted the issue and it should be fixed in a hotfix. Currently the only way to finish it is to wait around 8 minutes (few seconds more possibly) for the cannons to respawn. I think that a 9th cannon has been added as well as a precaution in case the fix didn't work.
Oh cool, I thought you couldn't do it at all. That's not a big deal then, my bad.

Could you tell us when the scenario "The Ironclad" will be available in T4 for the event?
It's been scheduled for next week, as a weekend warfront. Just like we did for Ekrund and this weekend's warfront. That way you can finish both live events without the hassle of having tasks for separate SCs.

Ads
Darks63

Post#52 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:00 am

GamesBond wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:43 pm
GamesBond wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:42 pm We were looking into this issue since yesterday; We did some tests and we believe that we spotted the issue and it should be fixed in a hotfix. Currently the only way to finish it is to wait around 8 minutes (few seconds more possibly) for the cannons to respawn. I think that a 9th cannon has been added as well as a precaution in case the fix didn't work.
Oh cool, I thought you couldn't do it at all. That's not a big deal then, my bad.

Could you tell us when the scenario "The Ironclad" will be available in T4 for the event?
It's been scheduled for next week, as a weekend warfront. Just like we did for Ekrund and this weekend's warfront. That way you can finish both live events without the hassle of having tasks for separate SCs.
will both stay up on the sc lineup post weekend warfront till Halloween?
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#53 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:52 am

Darks63 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:00 am
GamesBond wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:43 pm

will both stay up on the sc lineup post weekend warfront till Halloween?
Not sure yet, maybe. We can always bring them back in the Weekend Warfront rotation, but the safest thing to do is to keep them in the line-up. We'll have a discussion internally and find the right approach for it - it's also nice to keep in mind that this is an exclusive event, which means that it requires activity in a specific period of time so there will be people who might miss it and that's normal.

paperclipdog

Post#54 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:46 pm

GamesBond wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:52 am Not sure yet, maybe. We can always bring them back in the Weekend Warfront rotation, but the safest thing to do is to keep them in the line-up. We'll have a discussion internally and find the right approach for it - it's also nice to keep in mind that this is an exclusive event, which means that it requires activity in a specific period of time so there will be people who might miss it and that's normal.

It would be a shame if you were unable to complete the Event in a few weeks even though it is still ongoing because the scenario has become unavailable.

Otherwise coupling the SCs to the weekend event is a great idea.

HamofWar

Post#55 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:30 am

Speaking of scenarios, is it possible to have khaine's embrace on rotation for a bit? I don't like the map, but I want to finish rvr kill quests for T1 elf and plain of bone always seems to be empty when I'm on.

don775

Post#56 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:02 am

Newbie tip - Just make sure to pick the Extermination quest for Gates of Ekrund as well as the Scenario quest once inside and queue from Ekrund.

Tyrodan

Post#57 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:18 pm

HamofWar wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:30 am Speaking of scenarios, is it possible to have khaine's embrace on rotation for a bit? I don't like the map, but I want to finish rvr kill quests for T1 elf and plain of bone always seems to be empty when I'm on.
Can somebody confirm or deny this is actually possible? Twinking has always been a pain in the arse for me, because I felt the urge to finish the T1 kill quests, before it gets impossible. This would make leveling alts so much more relaxing for me.

phononHYPE

Post#58 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:06 am

I'd like to add a suggestion, to help move along some of the Kill Attackers/Defend you BO: if you contribute to Ekrund being captured by your side, you gain +1 to your lowest kill count. This would help move along a lot and you still have to contribute. Also, I can only watch so many movies as I stare at T1 BO flag for over 2 hours with only one IB coming by, and I didn't even get kill credit :**(
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ads
NSKaneda

Post#59 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:22 pm

phononHYPE wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:06 am I'd like to add a suggestion, to help move along some of the Kill Attackers/Defend you BO: if you contribute to Ekrund being captured by your side, you gain +1 to your lowest kill count. This would help move along a lot and you still have to contribute. Also, I can only watch so many movies as I stare at T1 BO flag for over 2 hours with only one IB coming by, and I didn't even get kill credit :**(

1. Stand on BO
2. que event scenarios
3. ??
4. Profit
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Tonkatruk

Post#60 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:01 pm

Really struggling with the 'Decimate the forces of Dwarves' section of part one: Mt Bloodhorn/Ekrund simply isn't that populated and the scenarios don't pop that frequently and even if they do pop, the classes you need to complete are not always in that scenario pop.

Part Two is fine because the zone resets after city and the kill count 'x/250' is doable through time through scen pops, zone fights and Bo's etc....but part one is a nightmare lol - I started Part one immediately and I'm now level 30 and still not completed it. My guess is if you didn't start it straight away when it was first released and there was loads of people in T1 doing it, you're gonna have a hard time getting anywhere close to the final reward simply due to there being no-one to fight and scens not popping.

If Gates was made the weekend scen at some point, then that would be cool just so the folks that started late had at least a chance of getting the rewards/completion vs the time invested in trying to complete it