Recent Topics

Ads

[Garden of Qu'aph] Friday Fight Night

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caduceus

Re: [Garden of Qu'aph] Friday Fight Night

Post#41 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:30 am

Hello everyone,

I've returned from a break from RoR and now that I'm back I'll be hosting Friday Fight Nights again.

Same time as always, starts at 20:00 (GMT+2) and ends whenever the Garden is empty.

While dueling is the main theme, the atmosphere is social and relaxed. Feel free to stop by for a chat and a duel or two while you wait for your Ranked scenarios to pop!

If you enjoyed these dueling events in the past and wish to help out, I could really use a hand in advertising this event so it reaches more players. Also dropping a comment in this thread will help with getting views.

Cheers and see you friday!
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Ads
Eystill

Post#42 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:59 pm

Will this strictly be for level 40 characters?

Caduceus

Post#43 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:24 pm

Eystill wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:59 pm Will this strictly be for level 40 characters?

It is open to all levels, though I cannot guarantee you will find many opponents in level ranges below 40.

Always welcome to stop by and have a chat and maybe watch some of the server's finest go at it. :D
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Mepiff

Post#44 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:29 am

Unfortunatley i don't have a 1v1 build but ill dropp by and say hi and watch a few fights! Glad to have you back mate!

gebajger

Post#45 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:50 am

Welcome back!

I can confirm, the event so far has been 99% free of toxicity and very chill.
Good way to try out specs, get to know your enemies, practice.

Cheers
Rioz