Recent Topics

Ads

February And March Video Contest

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Xico

February And March Video Contest

Post#1 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:37 am

Good Afternoon All
I am returning to the game, and I have noticed within 1 week of being back that no-one is soloing anymore. So many zerglings and keep humpers that it makes me sick. This post isn't to bash people who are afraid to hop out of the zerg or keeps once in a while, it is to promote solo gameplay. As the forum post suggests I am hosting a video contest to see who can make the best solo roaming video out there.
Prizes
First place = 1000g
Second place = 500g
Third place = 250g
Fourth/Fifth place = 100g each.
RULES
Entering contestants must send me their name and current RR before February 13th . discord is Biff#2665
Warboard RR addon will be used and displayed in every clip to ensure no old footage is used.
As the name suggests, SOLO roaming content only, no scenarios, no small mans.
Video must be submitted before March 6th when the winners will be decided, this gives a little over a month to come up with something good.
How winners will be determined
1st. Skill of the player. Skill will be based off of your quality of kills, a sorcerer killing a KOTBS or WH will be valued above an AM kiting down a level 16 BG.
2nd. Quality/Number of clips. a video proving that you in fact solo a lot with a ton of clips will have a lot of value. clips do not have to be long, they just have to be numerous.
3rd. Video editing, put some effort in lol, don't just download bandicam, forget to turn off the bandicam banner, and band-aid your clips together, Gork will be displeased and my eyes will bleed.
Destro - Nooblit, Reborn, Daemon, Dracula

Ads
Bloodmasked

Re: February And March Video Contest

Post#2 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:44 am

reserved

Xico

Post#3 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:56 am

Discord specifically for this tournament/event link is here as well https://discord.gg/gWkrHvaTVb

Likeaboss

Post#4 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:32 am

Add to the rules -> no nerfed buttons allowed and i'm in :lol:
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

gebajger

Post#5 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:54 pm

'As the name suggests, SOLO roaming content only, no scenarios, NO SMALL MANs.'

Why exclude dwarfs?
So discriminating...
Rioz

Loupsolitair47

Post#6 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:30 pm

solo ? video ? that's for me xD
Hystoria

reynold

Post#7 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:42 pm

What if i use yakui and not warboard, it still shows yoour rr on screen so theres really no difference!

Mordecaieth

Post#8 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:43 pm

Hey Nooblit. Great to have you back! I hope your video contest goes well. Very happy to see other people wanting to host these events.

-Gurdd

Ads
Xico

Post#9 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:07 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:32 am Add to the rules -> no nerfed buttons allowed and i'm in :lol:
thats the skill rating requirement lol, anyone using nerfed buttons will automatically just not be placed lol

Bobbiom

Post#10 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:23 pm

Nice initiative!