Recent Topics

Ads

February And March Video Contest

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Xico

Re: February And March Video Contest

Post#21 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:20 pm

reynold wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:07 am I know you asked for a screenshot on discord but its just easier for me to screen record and describe what to look for. Thank you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrqZ06_tztE
That'll work :)
Destro - Nooblit, Reborn, Daemon, Dracula

Ads
Xico

Post#22 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:32 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:13 am
Mordecaieth wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:25 pm Oh please, if your "skill" is good enough, defeating someone with NB addon should not be a problem. Maybe depending on what you're playing sure... But you guys take this addon way too seriously. :roll:

EDIT: Okay only if your gear is similar though.
It's not about defeating someone with nerfed buttons would be a problem...

But camparing soloers with each others, one is smashing buttons, a miss"click" can happen and such,
is still more interesting than watching someone hitting his 1 or 2 rotaion buttons :)

Wachting another WH with 2 hotbars and like 6 skills on it gonna hurt my feelings :lol:
Not only this, but here is an example of skill that nerfed buttons eliminates, if a slayer pops rune of absorption and you have a script in nerfed buttons to automatically channel a knock back to kite during that, vs the player whos carefully waiting and watching for it, responding to the game, id say the person who manually does it is better.

Likeaboss

Post#23 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:55 pm

Spoiler:
Xico wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:32 pm
Mordecaieth wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:25 pm Oh please, if your "skill" is good enough, defeating someone with NB addon should not be a problem. Maybe depending on what you're playing sure... But you guys take this addon way too seriously. :roll:

EDIT: Okay only if your gear is similar though.

But camparing soloers with each others, one is smashing buttons, a miss"click" can happen and such,
is still more interesting than watching someone hitting his 1 or 2 rotaion buttons :)

Wachting another WH with 2 hotbars and like 6 skills on it gonna hurt my feelings :lol:
Not only this, but here is an example of skill that nerfed buttons eliminates, if a slayer pops rune of absorption and you have a script in nerfed buttons to automatically channel a knock back to kite during that, vs the player whos carefully waiting and watching for it, responding to the game, id say the person who manually does it is better.
It is just curios sometimes, tank have macros, when they use their kicks, he only goes off when the target ha no immunity...
i feel like, why do you have eye's boy :lol:

Sidenote:
As SWTOR came out, and a lot of our alliance tested it out, you could see who had nerf buttons im WAR and who didnt.. ;)
Totaly overwhlemed when the GCD is only half the time as WAR and you have 4-6 abilitys without GCD :lol:
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Xico

Post#24 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:53 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:55 pm
Spoiler:
Xico wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:32 pm

It is just curios sometimes, tank have macros, when they use their kicks, he only goes off when the target ha no immunity...
i feel like, why do you have eye's boy :lol:

Sidenote:
As SWTOR came out, and a lot of our alliance tested it out, you could see who had nerf buttons im WAR and who didnt.. ;)
Totaly overwhlemed when the GCD is only half the time as WAR and you have 4-6 abilitys without GCD :lol:
i have no idea what you are even trying to say, no offense or anything ofc

reynold

Post#25 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:35 am

Ok im in, if you could reserve a spot for me. Thank you
Qui court deux lievres a la fois, n'en prend aucun! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2aOtO ... AU6sST9y3A

Xico

Post#26 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:14 am

reynold wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:35 am Ok im in, if you could reserve a spot for me. Thank you
ofc man! whats your ign and current renown rank?

reynold

Post#27 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:41 am

ign is reynold current lvl is 1 and renown is zero. I can prolly get to 40-70 or maybe 80 before March 6 or if not close. So there will be solo kills of all lvls
Qui court deux lievres a la fois, n'en prend aucun! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2aOtO ... AU6sST9y3A

Xico

Post#28 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:10 pm

reynold wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:41 am ign is reynold current lvl is 1 and renown is zero. I can prolly get to 40-70 or maybe 80 before March 6 or if not close. So there will be solo kills of all lvls
oh ok ty :)

Ads
Loupsolitair47

Post#29 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:53 am

rrrutsss

Post#30 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:53 am

Great idea
Love it
Need more soloers !