Recent Topics

Ads

In loving memory of BipolarGary. May Sigmar guide you to Morr's Realm peacefully

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
masagone2

In loving memory of BipolarGary. May Sigmar guide you to Morr's Realm peacefully

Post#1 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:04 am

Our good Friend and ally has fallen. Sadly, Monday the 7th Bipolargary took his trip to the halls of Morr's Realm. Biopolargary was an OG Knights of Order guild member, a great guild mate and friend. Gary loved being a part of the RoR community and had a true love for the game and the Warhammer lore. In an effort to help out I will be giving 100% of the donations earned from my stream on Friday, Saturday and Sunday the 11th, 12th and 13th to the family.

www.twitch.tv/masa_asahina

Check the About section for times!

Gary wanted to thank the RoR Devs and community for giving us a game to call home and an exciting escape from the real world.

Ads
Slayer90

Re: In loving memory of BipolarGary. May Sigmar guide you to Morr's Realm peacefully

Post#2 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:44 am

May he rest in peace!

Zamoth

Re: In loving memory of BipolarGary. May Sigmar guide you to Morr's Realm peacefully

Post#3 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:16 am

Sad news indeed. My condolences to all his friends and family. May he rest in peace.
Deadwing 85
Zamoth 80
Verthexxa 84

Saluton

Post#4 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:50 am

Crushing loss. He was so friendly and was so positive. We will miss him greatly
Elyanel-8X SM
Tylenolman-8X WP
Thunderstick-7X Engie
Clicbait-7X AM
Diseaze-7X DOK

Haskr

Post#5 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:16 am

Wow that sucks!!! I saw his tread here a few days ago! :cry: :cry:

MMXX43

Post#6 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:18 am

As a member of the guild alliance , i express my condolences to his family and friends that are online or otherwise.
Requiescat In Pace

gebajger

Post#7 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:02 pm

Met him many many years ago on live (if its the same BipolarGary) on his BO with the same name.
He was always cool even tho we were enemies.

R.I.P.
He will be remembered.
Rioz

Titman

Post#8 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:25 pm

Thoughts and love to the family and friends.
Great warrior in game, even greater warrior in life.

Ads
Vri

Post#9 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:57 pm

Waaagh!

xruptor

Post#10 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:17 pm

That's so sad to hear, I posted in his thread only a few days ago.

His thread is here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40677

Rest in peace Biopolargary.