Recent Topics

Ads

Easter event is too difficult

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
cote82

Easter event is too difficult

Post#1 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:04 pm

Don't understand why you would want to implement an event that is impossible for 99% of the game's population to complete. With the ridiculous spawn time on the eggs, no sharing credit between groupmates, and the ridiculous amount of eggs you need to find (when the majority of them are extremely well hidden) it will be nearly impossible for most of the population of this game to complete. Unless you have an endless amount of time to play you will never get it done. I luckily have the time, and currently only need 10 more eggs in every pairing to complete. But I spent all day yesterday getting to that point. It just seems that if you want to implement a fun holiday event for players you would want to at least open it up to the majority of the player base. The most frustrating is probably the insanely long spawn timer. The majority of my eggs were found after server reset, but since then every zone has been picked clean.

Ads
Acidic

Re: Easter event is too difficult

Post#2 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:07 pm

Devs found a way to punish us :)

Specialpatrol

Post#3 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:00 pm

+1

These types of beyond-silly-running-around time-sink events are borderline dumb. It can take ten minutes or more from the moment you get a hint of an egg nearby till you actually find it - if you don't give up before that. And you need to find frikkin' 75!

The time needed for the grind is hard enough already yo.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Akilinus

Post#4 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:39 pm

Ignore it then. its not like you are missing out on much
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

vianiznice

Post#5 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:50 pm

Is it different from last years? Because that was a breeze.

Manatikik

Post#6 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:53 pm

vianiznice wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:50 pm Is it different from last years? Because that was a breeze.
There's actual live event influence, but eggs are the same and in all the same places.
<Montague><Capulet>

mytreds

Post#7 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:40 pm

I enjoy running around in pve seeing parts of the game I’d otherwise never care about to find eggs. I agree that killing the matriarch should give credit to all the group members not solely the guy who hit the egg. However, it doesn’t bug me, it’s just an event for fun.

NSKaneda

Post#8 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:27 pm

Best event evah! Once the eggs were fixed I had a blast trekking parts of map I haven't seen since 2008. Real trip down memory lane with added bonus of new titles and tome unlocks I've discovered for the first time. Them eggies spawning near TOK unlocks are a nice touch, much appreciated!
Spoiler:

RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Ads