Recent Topics

Ads

Chapter 22 - Public quests (Destruction)

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Doom123

Chapter 22 - Public quests (Destruction)

Post#1 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:42 pm

Hello everyone,

I leveled a Zealot and once I saw the helmet from the Onslaught set I knew I needed that look for my healer. Unfortunately I was told that its not that easy to get pieces of the Onslaught set due to them being tied to PvE PQs, and I haven't heard much of any organization going for those in the LFG channels.

Some players who I saw with the helm, told me that some people organize chapter 22 PvE runs from time to time. Seeing the Events subforum I see there are some threads but they are for weeks past, so is there a dedicated PvE group of people who run CH 22 PQs and if there is is there like a schedule that one can track and see when one can possibly join in the fun? I really want to get that helm, and would be glad to heal for some WB who is running it.

Also how hard is it to actually get just one piece of the Onslaught set (cause I only want the helm)? Is it something like medallion gear which you can simply buy with some type of PvE type of tokens or is your chance of getting some completely random?

Thanks in advance.

Ads
Gangan

Re: Chapter 22 - Public quests (Destruction)

Post#2 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:23 pm

The onslaught set is spread over the three Hard PQs in Chap22. In white bags are 4 random Liniments, in the green are 4 random 24+talis, in blue and purple are boots and gloves and in the golden bags are chest, shoulders and helmet. But each PQ does only give one of those three. So theoretical you would "only" need a goldbag in the right PQ to get the helmet ;)
Iirc the helmet should be in the Darkelven-PQ, not 100% sure though.
As you need a whole WB to do those PQs you either wait till someone starts a new Chap22-PQ-Event in the forum, keep an eye on the /5 ingame or try to get the people together on your own. ^^ (make sure to have someone that knows the machanics ;) )
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Doom123

Post#3 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Gangan wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:23 pm The onslaught set is spread over the three Hard PQs in Chap22. In white bags are 4 random Liniments, in the green are 4 random 24+talis, in blue and purple are boots and gloves and in the golden bags are chest, shoulders and helmet. But each PQ does only give one of those three. So theoretical you would "only" need a goldbag in the right PQ to get the helmet ;)
Iirc the helmet should be in the Darkelven-PQ, not 100% sure though.
As you need a whole WB to do those PQs you either wait till someone starts a new Chap22-PQ-Event in the forum, keep an eye on the /5 ingame or try to get the people together on your own. ^^ (make sure to have someone that knows the machanics ;) )
Oh damn... I didnt know it was THAT hard... Are you sure that golden bags are PQ specific only? As in getting the golden bag in the wrong PQ will not give you the option for the helmet drop? I see the RvR golden bags, and their drop of Vanquisher items is random, though that does not mean anything i guess cause it can work completely different.

I still would like that wonderful helmet though, so I can look awesome while I heal stuff in RvR.

Guess since I dont know much about PQs of this kind in general all that is left is to hope to run into people who do on the forum or ingame, since I cant really organize something I know nothing about.

Gangan

Post#4 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:22 pm

Doom123 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:03 pm (...)

Oh damn... I didnt know it was THAT hard... Are you sure that golden bags are PQ specific only? As in getting the golden bag in the wrong PQ will not give you the option for the helmet drop? I see the RvR golden bags, and their drop of Vanquisher items is random, though that does not mean anything i guess cause it can work completely different.
(...)
pretty sure on the one-part-per-pq-drop ;)
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Doom123

Post#5 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:29 pm

Gangan wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:22 pm
Doom123 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:03 pm (...)

(...)
pretty sure on the one-part-per-pq-drop ;)
Well ****...