Recent Topics

Ads

UPDATE DATE! 2nd 6v6 Tournament! February 16th!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Markon

UPDATE DATE! 2nd 6v6 Tournament! February 16th!

Post#1 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:32 pm

UPDATED DATE! February 16th!

ORDER SIGNUPS CLOSED, LAST DESTRO SPOT OPEN

Well, here it is. The last tournament was a great success. Again I would like to thank all the teams who entered, all the people watching, and all the streamers commentating, promoting and in general just being awesome in regards to the event. We had about 250 people watching ingame/streams, and had 7 teams playing with over 50 people in said teams.

It was a learning experience for me and hopefully, this one will be even better. A few changes to the rules in regards to this event.

A full wipe will lead to the game ending instantly and the winning team being awarded +5 kills.
You can have 10 people in your team, and you are ALLOWED to change characters should you chose. BUT YOU CAN STILL ONLY BE ON ONE SIDE. This means you will still lock your team to Order or Destro.

How to join

State what side you wish to join on ORDER or DESTRO
Name your team! For clarification, this is so I can announce teams (This can be a guild name should you chose)
A team roster can consist of 10 players. This means 4 substitutions can be made between games as you see fit.
List all 10 players you will be playing with. You will be locked to play in that team. CHARACTER SWAPS CAN BE MADE. However, please make sure all characters are ready to play when called upon.
A player is only allowed on ONE team.
CUT OFF DATE TO JOIN WILL BE 3 HOURS BEFORE EVENT START ( I am going to need some time to get everything ready before the event to track all the teams).
BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW AT LEAST 24HOURS BEFORE EVENT IF THERE IS INTEREST IN ENTERING A TEAM!!!!!!
. This will let me know if there is interest in the tournament or not and can then cancel should there be limited interest.

===============================================================================================================

Time: Saturday Febuary 16th. 12pm PST/2PM CST/3pm EST/8PM GMT/9PM CET

===============================================================================================================

The tournament, of course, is not without its rules.

The Rules

10 man roster, only 6 play at a time.

ALL CLASSES/SPEC WELCOME

All pots/gear can be used

Start the fight with /bow to the opponent to show you are ready

use emote /cower to forefit the match, Should this happen the winning side gets +5 kills to their score

A wipe is instant defeat. Winning side gets +5 kills added.

Should a crash happen during a match a pause will be issued. Force crashing will lead to forfeit of the match

ONLY KILLS MATTER. Kills are your score. A match score will be defined as Kills/Deaths

All teams to be ready at the set time and ready to fight when name called.

The format

Time limit will be set to 10min.
The games will be held in a PVP zone. Location The Maw, or Saphery

Each team plays each other once.

A win gives 3pts
A draw gives 1pts

The team with most points on order and destro goes to finals.

If multiple teams have the same Kill/Death ratio will determine the finalist.

The finals will be a Bo3 final.

=======================================================================================================

Prize

500 gold current pool

350 for the winner
150 runner up
Last edited by Markon on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Ads
abodam

Re: 2nd 6v6 Tournament! February 23rd

Post#2 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:22 pm

How far you can kite?
Asking for a friend, if we make group based on different style than meele train, will we have free movement or there will be area limitation.
Magus / BG

Zaxxond

Post#3 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:26 pm

abodam wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:22 pm How far you can kite?
Asking for a friend, if we make group based on different style than meele train, will we have free movement or there will be area limitation.
Do like to pro 6 mans and kite all the way to warcamp guards. It's a time honored tradition.

DanielWinner

Post#4 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:32 pm

I’d like to propose rewards for both the best order and destro teams. Of course, a winner should get the biggest prize but a second place aka another best team of a certain side could have something too in my opinion.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

rmpl

Post#5 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:43 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:32 pm I’d like to propose rewards for both the best order and destro teams. Of course, a winner should get the biggest prize but a second place aka another best team of a certain side could have something too in my opinion.
The thing about rewards is that there is nothing we can offer to the actual winners that would make a real difference, gold is almost worthless for the teams that happen to win those 6v6 tournies.

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#6 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:45 pm

So a prize for LoB and a prize for Fusion? :p

Sounds cool, 250 viewers is pretty decent for private server of niche game, hope yall get even more this time.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#7 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:50 pm

I am in a guild, but pretty much myself in it mostly. I am playing with people from other guilds, would it be ok to make a group for the event? or we have to be in the same guild?

Zaxxond

Post#8 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:56 am

GodlessCrom wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:45 pm So a prize for LoB and a prize for Fusion? :p

Sounds cool, 250 viewers is pretty decent for private server of niche game, hope yall get even more this time.
It would be a prize for Zerg/Phalanx if they ever come out of retirement.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#9 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:38 am

Zaxxond wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:56 am
GodlessCrom wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:45 pm So a prize for LoB and a prize for Fusion? :p

You shouldn't downplay Zaxxed's chances of winning!

Zaxxond

Post#10 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:53 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:38 am
Zaxxond wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:56 am

You shouldn't downplay Zaxxed's chances of winning!

Can we do an all ranged 6v6. No healers. 3 Sorcs & 3 Magus vs 3 BW's & 3 Engis.

Zaxxed is sub optimal all stars. Not ready for prime time.