Recent Topics

Ads

Goblin Squad - On hold.

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: Goblin Squad - Each MONDAY 19:30 - 21:00 pm Altdorftime

Post#31 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:55 am

Vilhelmina wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:37 am I shall start preparing by dipping all my arrowheads in squig-sh1t, now.
Use da bright yellow squigz! Licking on dem makes your head funny. Dem sh1t must be super strong then. :lol:

Ads
Glorian

Post#32 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:56 am

Watcha da Gitz in action frum yesterday! :D

Click here to watch on YouTube

It was mighty fun yesterday. And yes, several goblins told us to go full melee squig.
Ofc we could do that, but it would be too much meta. :)
With the Engi Sniper Squad we are static, but with the Goblins we want to move and kite across half the map. Which actually worked yesterday... kind of.

We have several gitz in lvl 16-38 so damage output can be optimized quite a lot. Focusing Targets was good though as we train that on the Dwarf Squad pretty much every day. And riding with Grufrips Waaaghband is fun from time to time. But for that we don't run the goblin group.

We run it to catch catherders, and KILL THEM! :lol:

Glorian

Post#33 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:47 am

'Ere we go again!
Goblin Group this Evening and then on the following Mondays through the August.

Glorian

Post#34 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:57 am

Da Gobboz ride tonight!

Join the fun. :)

haldir45

Post#35 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:36 am

are you still doing Gobboz squad??
Shaman:Snotruk 40/60, Runepriest: Floi 40/48

Glorian

Post#36 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:36 am

haldir45 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:36 am are you still doing Gobboz squad??
At the moment we run on mondays again a sniper squad with engies and runis.
For at least a month, and then what comes next to my mind; be it WH, WL Elven SWAT Team or whatever is fun for a while to run a themed group which main goal is immersion and not winning.

haldir45

Re: Goblin Squad - On hold.

Post#37 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:49 am

i would love some gobbo union
Shaman:Snotruk 40/60, Runepriest: Floi 40/48

Wam

Post#38 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:13 pm

Glorian wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:36 am
haldir45 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:36 am are you still doing Gobboz squad??
At the moment we run on mondays again a sniper squad with engies and runis.
For at least a month, and then what comes next to my mind; be it WH, WL Elven SWAT Team or whatever is fun for a while to run a themed group which main goal is immersion and not winning.
Witch Hunter group with Bounties(accusations) sounds like fun... Gotta slay all that heresy :twisted:
Spoiler:
If we was less min max based, would totally run a proper greenskin wb... so always like your guys themes no matter what side you on 8-)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Ads
Glorian

Re: Goblin Squad - On hold.

Post#39 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:57 pm

WH patrol Drengk did in the past with Vespero's Vendetta and me with the Averland Patroll. Staying with 3 WHs in a sieged enemy keep on 3rd floor and gangking people who come looking is a different kind of a game, in the game. :)
Sneaking in and catching the last one of the Warband was also fun. The focus is pretty much like in the sniper squad: Getting overrun by a 6men or warband is the usual outcome. But you need to kill 1 target before that happens. And when you decloak Klingon Bird of Prey style on 3 sides of a target with 3 WHs is a fun of its own. :)

Killing one worked on the ranged SW group not that well. Maybe because we weren't RR 70+.

Also fighting with your WH vs a WE is like a battle of submarines, who stealth first looses usually. :)

Greenskin warband has some nice group compositions. Moral pumps and 2 different mdps to get supported by BOs. And with plenty of choppas and random pulls you can ruin the day of any order warband that wants to kite in good fashion away.