Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Click here to watch on YouTube
NEXT EVENT SCHEDULED FOR: 2nd JUNE @ 21.00 ALTDORF
LOCATION: CHAOS WASTES.
EVENT 1: WINNERS
28/4 - ZERG (SL/ASW/KOTBS/SM/RP/WP)
All participants and their leaders are advised to join the official Discord, where matches can be organised and discussed. There is also a lobby channel for people who wish to chill!
PLEASE CHECK OUT STREAMERS OF THE EVENT:
* Huh indeed!
* 2+ hours of 6v6, with multiple games occurring simultaneously, in Chaos Wastes*
* All will be recorded by spectators/participants, and uploaded onto this thread for your viewing pleasure.
* Streamers most welcome!
Oh...so it's another one of those elitist events that takes like a year to organise?
* You're damn right, except this time people will just turn up, be assigned an enemy, and get the fight started.
* No lengthy & tedious signing-up process.
When does this elitist circlejerk take place?
* TBC - but most probably on a Saturday or Sunday, from 22.00 Altdorf time onwards so that both EU and NA teams can take part.
* May have the first event on the 14th April (tomorrow, essentially)! I want to see what sort of numbers can come without having to give 10 years' notice.
* Pending on how popular the first one is, it will be done every 2 weeks.
So, how do you win?
* Beat the opposition....lel.
* Full wipe on opposition.
* Best of 3.
* Team with the most wins at the end of the event will be announced the winner. 2 hours should be more than enough time for all teams to fight eachother.
* Should some teams have an equal amount of wins, then the team with the fastest victories will trump.
* Combatants may use either the conventional 2/2/2 (2 tanks/2 dps/2 healer) comp, or a 3/2/1 (3 dps/2 healers/1 tank) comp. If you wish to stand around surviving for 15 minutes and doing nothing else, there are multiple flag-based scenarios that will tend to such urges.
* Individual games can not last any longer than 15 minutes. If no team has been fully wiped after 15 minutes, the team with the most kills will be announced the winner. If kills are equal after 15 minutes, then both teams will take a win, and move onto their next game against the same opponents (remember, it's BO3).
* Leaders of each team will bow to signal that their team is ready. After both leaders have bowed, the match will begin.
* All manner of pots may be used.
* Teams will be allowed to respec at their respective Capitals prior to fighting a new team. You will have 5 minutes to do so.
* No time wasting. If a team is not present when their fight is due, they will be given 2 minutes. If they do not turn up, then the first win will be given to their opposition; if they still do not turn up, then their opposition will claim the win.
* No queuing for scenarios/roleplaying/PvE expeditions while you wait.
Can I just come along to watch?
* Of course. Spectators will be given an area where they can stand and watch.
* Anyone caught obstructing the event will be taken note of.
* - Chaos Wastes is the go-to, but if another cooler venue is found then we may be open to trying it out.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Now only if people would actually come, and not make excuses such as cant play wifes dogpissers cousins half mother-inlaw is in hospital
My two cents would be higher time limit. You have that already in scenarios and the open field 6vs6 was always interesting because it ended up in a wipe or not at all. Although not ending up in a wipe was rather rare, only remember having those during the RR100 times or with the unnerfed tovl sets on healers times.
Thing is some fights can be excessively long, which becomes boring for the spectators and stagnates the progress of the rest of the event. Bearing in mind that we will be aiming for 2hours.dirnsterer wrote: ↑Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:50 pmMy two cents would be higher time limit. You have that already in scenarios and the open field 6vs6 was always interesting because it ended up in a wipe or not at all. Although not ending up in a wipe was rather rare, only remember having those during the RR100 times or with the unnerfed tovl sets on healers times.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests