Recent Topics

Ads

[NA] ZAXXED Guild: Lowbie Night Wednesdays!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
rornave

Re: [NA] ZAXXED Guild: Lowbie Night Wednesdays!

Post#11 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:19 am

Luuca wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:57 pm HO Lee Cra P

I was so busy I almost forgot to remind everyone not to forget to remember not to forget LOWBIE NIGHT with ZAXXED!!!

By now many of you (us) are in T-DOOM.. the consolidated T4 (like a Denver Omelette full of bacon and pain) so we will have a Level 16+ group dieing together in some ORvR Lake somewhere..

The REST OF US will still be in T1.. so to recap..

2 Lowbie Groups

Tier 1 Fun

T-Doom (16+) Synchronized Respawning (new olympic event in 2024)

k?
How to join your 16+ outing?

Ads
Luuca

Post#12 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:18 pm

rornave wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:19 am
Spoiler:
Luuca wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:57 pm HO Lee Cra P

I was so busy I almost forgot to remind everyone not to forget to remember not to forget LOWBIE NIGHT with ZAXXED!!!

By now many of you (us) are in T-DOOM.. the consolidated T4 (like a Denver Omelette full of bacon and pain) so we will have a Level 16+ group dieing together in some ORvR Lake somewhere..

The REST OF US will still be in T1.. so to recap..

2 Lowbie Groups

Tier 1 Fun

T-Doom (16+) Synchronized Respawning (new olympic event in 2024)

k?
How to join your 16+ outing?
Hey RorNave, sorry I didn't see this until this morning. On the first post of this thread it explains that you only need to go to the active zone and use /2 or /5 and type "Looking for Invite into Zaxxed Lowbie Group" and someone would have sent you an invite.

Next wednesday!! OK?

rornave

Post#13 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:03 pm

👍

Zaxxond

Post#14 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:37 pm

Hello Lowbies,

Zaxxed will be running a lowbie TIER 4 warband this Wednesday. All are welcome to x up in /5 for this warband. The only requirement is that you must use discord and join the Zaxxed discord to run in the warband.

So download discord, be above level 16 and x up in 5 Wednesday around 6 PM Pacific Standard.

Zaxxy

Luuca

Post#15 » Tue May 01, 2018 8:49 pm

Zaxxond wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:37 pm Hello Lowbies,

Zaxxed will be running a lowbie TIER 4 warband this Wednesday. All are welcome to x up in /5 for this warband. The only requirement is that you must use discord and join the Zaxxed discord to run in the warband.

So download discord, be above level 16 and x up in 5 Wednesday around 6 PM Pacific Standard.

Zaxxy
So basically a PuG warband with mandatory coms.

Crumbs

Post#16 » Wed May 02, 2018 4:26 am

Do the lowbies get instructions on how to shoot and kill through solid walls and teleport cross map?
Mekanik/Cqb [engi] 40/86
Zuu [AM] 40/83
[magus] 40/70

Luuca

Post#17 » Wed May 02, 2018 6:41 pm

Crumbs wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:26 am Do the lowbies get instructions on how to shoot and kill through solid walls and teleport cross map?
Those are "built into" the base settings in RoR..

Luuca

Post#18 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:32 pm

Ads
rornave

Post#19 » Thu May 03, 2018 1:16 pm

The event was fun. Although I don’t contribute much as was low level and played 2H KOTBS.
Hope to join again if don’t mind my build.

Zaxxond

Post#20 » Thu May 03, 2018 8:33 pm

rornave wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:16 pm The event was fun. Although I don’t contribute much as was low level and played 2H KOTBS.
Hope to join again if don’t mind my build.
We all had a great time and will do it again next Wednesday. We were able to take Shadowlands after a good RVR night of Order and Destro failed keep takes. Our lowbie warband was responsible for 300+ kills in the zone and everyone gained multiple XP/RR levels.

Shout out to Black Toof Clan, Kabuterimon, Drow and all the other Destro thirst buckets for a scintillating evening of RVR.

Zaxxy