Recent Topics

Ads

6v6 SC leaderboard?

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Reesh

Re: 6v6 SC leaderboard?

Post#51 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:20 am

Best way would be to implement Hardcore 6v6 scs. Resses disabled. 3 release clicks possible for each player - so pretty much 3 full wipes available for each team.

That could pump up some adrenaline ^_^

Ads
dansari

Post#52 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:33 am

Reesh wrote:Best way would be to implement Hardcore 6v6 scs. Resses disabled. 3 release clicks possible for each player - so pretty much 3 full wipes available for each team.

That could pump up some adrenaline ^_^
That would invoke some interesting builds.
<Salt Factory>

peterthepan3

Post#53 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:12 am

just have w/l/d, with win counting for 3 points and a draw counting for 2 points. show damage and healing done. after 3 months, leaderboard resets and a new 'season' starts?

winner of each season gets a lovely dye pack...or something simple with no impact on game - lest the people with no interest of taking part in the first place whine and scream injustice!

Darosh
Banned

Post#54 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:30 am

peterthepan3 wrote:just have w/l/d, with win counting for 3 points and a draw counting for 2 points. show damage and healing done. after 3 months, leaderboard resets and a new 'season' starts?

winner of each season gets a lovely dye pack...or something simple with no impact on game - lest the people with no interest of taking part in the first place whine and scream injustice!
With client control it should be possible to create new trophies, or strap new skins over old ones, I think ~ adding some tiny (decent, no seizure inducing) particle effects to them would go along way, too.
Or maybe custom emotes unlocked through ranking on the scoreboard? Like the GW2 SPVP stuff, just not that insufferably cancerous.

Dye packs are fancy, but unless the dyes are really outstanding there wouldn't be much point to it. The cosmetics in question should certainly make people envious to encourage/bait them to participate.
Locking some community favourite skins (e.g.: LotD/unique NPC skins/custom assets [have the chap that designs them decide how it can be earned] once client control is a thing) behind actual PvP might turn out rather benefitial; prove itself as a cataclyst for good play.

Afterlife92

Post#55 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:43 am

Adding ladder system like wow arenas would be decent, might motivate more players to group up. Would be awseome if you make 6v6 and 1v1 ladder and make seaons, after every season end you reward top guild/player with some rewards (dyes, gold, mounts, special apperance items etc...). But imo some players tried to revive this before (bloodbath 6v6 tournament with ladder system) but no success, only couple guilds applied.
Bakir

Welch - DoK / Welchz - WP
Paperboy - RP (R.I.P) / Meekz - Zealot
Welchs - AM / Littlez - Shaman
Kriksos - Mara / Skengman - Engi

daniilpb

Post#56 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:36 am

Even a couple of guilds is enough with official support
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Fallenkezef

Post#57 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Cant't say the hardcore scene interests me, too much of a life outside the game but I agree it could do with a leaderboard.

Some folks love to pug and some folks go competitive and I have always supported both camps but it shouldn't be up to the devs.

Setting up a website is easy these days, the gardcore guilds/groups should get together and set summat up between themselves.

If devs get client control we can set up a giftshop and sell team scarves.
Alea iacta est

shaggyboomboom

Post#58 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:23 pm

client control is not coming anytime soon

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#59 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:26 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:client control is not coming anytime soon
So you hardcores go off and set up a league, shake that epeen all you want on a custom-made website
Alea iacta est

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#60 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:10 pm

You know on second thoughts I have to agree with the devs on this one. I mean I am sure you would all get bored of seeing ICONIC in the number 1 spot all the time.