Recent Topics

Ads

6v6 SC leaderboard?

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Danord
Suspended

Re: 6v6 SC leaderboard?

Post#21 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:00 am

Server status atm = dead
Nothing to see move along.

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#22 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:03 am

Danord wrote:Server status atm = dead
Nothing to see move along.
Pretty much, new "premades" don't even know how to play 6v6.

peterthepan3

Post#23 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:21 am

Arelion wrote:Image

There you go.
Minimal effort just export the data to the leaderboard.

Obviously the KDR is what matters the most in a 6vs6 but for the sake of those who care about the points i'd even export the W/L ratio to see which guild probably fails to kill but manages to do a good job at capturing/holding the flag. I wouldn't let it influence the ranking though.

To honor the top 3 dps / heal i'd export that too. Tank play can't be compared on a board as you can't tell who does the best job at guard and cc with numbers.

Of course only the kills/deaths happened in EC/CW matters for all 3 charts.

this would be perfect and (probably) not too hard to achieve.

personally I would not have flag-based 'wins' count, and only kills, so as to accurately ascertain the top dogs in 6v6 PvP at any given time.

I would also suggest removing the objective from Isha and the wc guards if such a thing were ever implemented, as well as implement wall in EC. these are the 6v6 scenarios, people overwhelmingly voted in support of wall, and if such a leaderboard were to be implemented then the scenarios used would need to be finetuned so as to remove any cheese dictating a 'win'. To the best of my knowledge, the devs have no plans with EC so it seems a very small thing to implement a wall if the people who utilise this map request it kindly :P

note: all of the above is said assuming devs find themselves with time to dabble in OP suggestion. naturally I understand and respect that other things take priority.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#24 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:44 am

Aurandilaz wrote:Considering we had this last year
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20884&start=40#p230741
they keep some kind of data over who kills/dies in database.
Maybe would need some extra tweaking to get the game to register won/lost scenarios as well.
Thats the stats from ORvR only. Currently we do not store ANY information regarding SC wins, kills or deaths. As such there is no data at all to collect on this atm at all. That said I have stated to peter before that this is something Im not against implementing but its not something that has priority and as such can (and probably) will take a long time before it sees the light of day.

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#25 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:48 am

Also a leaderboard would make premades Q for the 6v6 sc more leaving the poor little pugs alone

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#26 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:53 am

Natherul wrote:
Maybe would need some extra tweaking to get the game to register won/lost scenarios as well.
Thats the stats from ORvR only. Currently we do not store ANY information regarding SC wins, kills or deaths. As such there is no data at all to collect on this atm at all. That said I have stated to peter before that this is something Im not against implementing but its not something that has priority and as such can (and probably) will take a long time before it sees the light of day.
I respect this answer a lot more than the intial post. Thank you. Keep in mind, NA is all about 6 mans...the population isn’t big like EU so it’s nice to have something for NA time. I don’t want to be 80 and done I want to be 80 and create a solid group

Aurandilaz

Post#27 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:00 pm

Natherul wrote:
Somewhat on the tangent, since we can have Armory display people by class/renown/level/name, would it be possible to add oRvR kills there or some generic K/D ratio? I don't know if that will somehow give people carrot to somehow try top each other, but would be nice to know, so you can maybe try compete against others instead of getting super bored at 80 and rerolling.

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#28 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:01 pm

But personally I would only want the data to show the guild name and not individual people. And it only records it if all 6 people are from the same guild.

Like example
W. L
#1 ICONIC 55. 0
#2 Zaxxed. 35. 6
#78 Fusion. 2. 85

Ads
szejoza

Post#29 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:11 pm

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Like example
W. L
#1 ICONIC 55. 0
#2 Zaxxed. 35. 6
#78 Fusion. 2. 85
wow, you are really trying to bring unnecessary toxicity everywhere you go
Spoiler:

Nameless

Post#30 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:11 pm

Leaderboards could be done for orv, solo and so on. It till boost mostly 6v6 playsyle but u can give data for other activities such as highest rnown gain at orvr, highest kills alltime/weekly and so on. That will give huge boost for ror
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz