Recent Topics

Ads

6v6 SC leaderboard?

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Culdu

Re: 6v6 SC leaderboard?

Post#61 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:31 pm

After removing every fun or interest of 6 vs 6 scs via your playstyle you finally found a tool which will completly finish it off.... in former times a 6vs6 scs was one grp attacking another fighting until one grp was down or the 15 min timer was over. Now a 6vs6 is one grp applies pressure the other grp falls back to their warcamp in their NPC range. First grp falls back second grp applies pressure, back to the other warcamp. And if someone gets killed whole grp storms back to hide in their NPCs until the release.... btw there is a resurection ability.

Still funny, that some people call their warcamp guards "Player" ... This "we only play Player Vs Player (*cough* supported by onehitting guards *cough*) argument. The only scenario which is at least ok is eternal citadel, coz there is no NPC support.... but well if it gets salty the people just start kicking the people down or in bugholes.

Now you want to include a tool which ... rofl ... only counts kills and doesn't care about the win or lose. I see the dawn of Sitaroundhammer! In every single scenario where the so called Pros would face a possible superior enemy they will just sit it out in their warcamp. Keeping their perfect stats, at best are able to lure someone completly bored to their onehitting NPCs to get the "win". That's not possible if you have to care about an objectiv. As long as onehitting NPCs influence your tactic or your playstyle it's no 6vs6 not even PVP. Perhaps in any future there will be a scenario for a 6vs6 but atm with typical playstyle it is just Lure to NPC.

Greetings Starilas

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#62 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:55 pm

Its kinda hypocritical of you dont you think Starilas? Talking of punting into guards?

Panzerkasper

Post#63 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:56 pm

I don't think so...

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Manatikik

Post#64 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:29 pm

Has anyone suggesting ladder or whatever actually set up a true 6v6 lately? It really isnt hard to setup... But i don't think anyone here has done it in ages.
<Montague><Capulet>

daniilpb

Post#65 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:12 pm

Manatikik wrote:Has anyone suggesting ladder or whatever actually set up a true 6v6 lately? It really isnt hard to setup... But i don't think anyone here has done it in ages.
Isha and EC 6v6s happen quite regularly but there are not many really competitive groups since most of hardcore players just left the game because of lack of motivation to play and participate in any kind of competition. We are stuck with the same gear set in same locations for over a year already I think. Barely anyone serious would stick to this on the grounds of competition.
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage