Recent Topics

Ads

Gaiscioch Hosts Dwarf PQ Blitz 3/15 at 6PM PT

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
davispeed
Game Artist

Re: Gaiscioch Hosts Dwarf PQ Blitz 3/15 at 6PM PT

Post#11 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:59 pm

Akilinus wrote:
davispeed wrote:
shaggyboomboom wrote: Didn't see you complaining when des was zerging for the last couple of months (January - mid February) lol

Sorry for derailing
Well those who "complaining" are those that zerg or solo and got stomp at every bo's and i dont zerg in RvR...Im happy with a 6/12man or less ;) !! Now u can see the server being "dominate" by order most part of the day. Go check the Home Page whenever u want, you will see it by yourself :ugeek:

*This is an observation and a fact not a cry about....!!
The only fact you bring is that during one point in time order had more numbers. But im sure if you look at the % for a whole year it would even out
EU & NA both mate! K BYE!
]

Ads
foghladha

Re: Gaiscioch Hosts Dwarf PQ Blitz 3/15 at 6PM PT

Post#12 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:07 pm

Perhaps we move this to another post as this post is about PvE.

I hear what your both saying and remind you. Population is a ocean. It will rise and fall and rise again. If I learned anything over the past few years its players are fickle. Give them wins and they will flock to you. Suffer casualties and morale will break and the numbers will shrink.

Last week we stepped onto the battlefield with 2 groups. By the end of the night we were opening our 3rd warband. That said weve had weeks where we just get murdered out there and it doesn't take long for people to make excuses on why then need to go.

It's all about morale and showing you can win.
Foghladha
Founder & Activities Director
Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community
Discord | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter