Recent Topics

Ads

ICONIC!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Unstoppable1776
Banned

ICONIC!

Post#1 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:01 pm

ICONIC: Full 6 man at 7:15 CST
Last edited by Unstoppable1776 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Fallenkezef

Re: ICONIC!

Post#2 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:07 pm

Good hunting, collect those Lion pelts.
Alea iacta est

peterthepan3

Post#3 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:22 pm

I've instructed my minions to have a field day tonight in my absence. they will be queuing with a 6 man/woman/dolphin group. gl

Eathisword

Post#4 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:03 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:I've instructed my minions to have a field day tonight in my absence. they will be queuing with a 6 man/woman/dolphin group. gl
o.0 Can I be the Dolphin ? They suck at Football but I am sure they can do ok at video games :lol:
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Fallenkezef

Post#5 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:05 pm

Best avoid the pug SC's boys and girls. The less reputable guilds will be duo queing for Caledor Woods to avoid iconic
Alea iacta est

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#6 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:58 am

Some great fights in SC, and rvr.

Special thanks to
Zaxxed, and Myrmidons for showing up.

Didn’t see any fusion. Ended the night with zero losses.

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#7 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:00 pm

Fusion?

peterthepan3

Post#8 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:05 pm

I'm back home. I will form a group in a few hours. we are mostly eu. can't fight so late during week days.

be online in a few hours, bring your best, I'll ensure I record. we will be queuing temple of isha solely for you. I will update this thread when we are queuing.

don't go all bark and no bite on me tonight, princess.

Ads
Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#9 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:42 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:I'm back home. I will form a group in a few hours. we are mostly eu. can't fight so late during week days.

be online in a few hours, bring your best, I'll ensure I record. we will be queuing temple of isha solely for you. I will update this thread when we are queuing.

don't go all bark and no bite on me tonight, princess.
I think you should read my initial post. It’s a rare occasion we have a full 6 man. I was giving you a chance yesterday. I’ll update this thread when we have a full 6 man. I don’t blame you for not showing up yesterday

peterthepan3

Post#10 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:45 pm

As I said, we're EU-based, I was away from home, and none of us particularly felt like staying up all night just to beat you.

Isha, we can queue, let us know. Stop backing out and talking big when we both know what will happen in a 6v6 with no cheese mechanics to save you! :D