Recent Topics

Ads

ICONIC!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
daniilpb

Re: ICONIC!

Post#131 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Would be interesting to see Iconic sacrificing their real life time to face Fusion group. The only thing I’ve seen was Fusion w/o half of core members sacrificing their sleeping time to face some NA timezone (that is almost dead and irrelevant) guild.
Dodge for the God of dodges.
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Ads
mackcop

Post#132 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:18 pm

Darosh wrote:How about you derps setup 6v6s a week in advance, so that every single epeen-acrobat of yours is almost guranteed to make it ~ have 1-2 substitutes at the ready, agreed upon in advance, just to be safe.

Let it be a bo5, whoever wins it earns bragging rights, the loser shuts up until a rematch is won. Gear, RR and stable roster or lack thereof are not to be whined about, either.
Let the spectacle take place in an inactive RvR zone, or PvE zone for that matter, so that people can watch ~ or ensure that it is being streamed/recorded, at best from both (/multiple) perspectives, so you derps can religously jerk off to it afterwards, or w/e.

Alternatively up your banter and properly fire up the meme engines... whenever it seems to pick up people are getting boring and defensive, meh. Dance minions, dance for muh entertainment.
I’m game for some old-school, if not then I guess the memes continue :| :lol:
Invictas - the friendliest of black orcs
some quotes:
"you're always stuck on something"
"learn to punt, scrub"
"invictas: loggs in , beats fusion, takes 8 weeks break :) "
"i hate you"

ICONIC
MYRMIDONS

peterthepan3

Post#133 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:06 pm

by all means organise a date. the effort to do so is on you: we sought you out during your time with our core (dps wp meta), dispatched of you with relative ease. you want a fight ? let us know, but we will be picking a time suited to our schedules this time. otherwise it's a case of been there, beat that.

talk is boring now.

Ridduk

Post#134 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:13 pm

loser deletes

dansari

Post#135 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:32 pm

Ridduk wrote:loser deletes
Now we're talking
<Salt Factory>

mackcop

Post#136 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:34 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:by all means organise a date. the effort to do so is on you: we sought you out during your time with our core (dps wp meta), dispatched of you with relative ease. you want a fight ? let us know, but we will be picking a time suited to our schedules this time. otherwise it's a case of been there, beat that.

talk is boring now.
Talk is indeed boring
Invictas - the friendliest of black orcs
some quotes:
"you're always stuck on something"
"learn to punt, scrub"
"invictas: loggs in , beats fusion, takes 8 weeks break :) "
"i hate you"

ICONIC
MYRMIDONS

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#137 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:44 pm

Fusion honestly is irrelevant to us now. With the 2:1 win I would prefer a new guild challenge us at 6:15 CST. We are ready for a real fight.

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#138 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:44 pm

What other order guilds are up for the challenge?

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#139 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:57 pm

would you shut the **** up already with this man? being a complete durr durr now

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#140 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:59 pm

2:1