Recent Topics

Ads

T1 and then nothing, but suffering

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Aiso

T1 and then nothing, but suffering

Post#1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:58 pm

Hello,
I have wanted to ask what the hell I am suposed to do after leaving T1?
It looks like some bug destroyed other tears and now you have to be either under lvl 16 or above lvl 40 to play the bloody game.
Everyone can go to T2-T4 freely which means low lvls cannot land a single hit, so the only thing you can do is get some warband and wait with them at BO's (very enjoyable, just like wainting in line to pay in shop)
It would be nice if someone could fix this nonsense and also from time to time play the bloody game to know what is going on.

PS: in current state it looks less playable than it was in time when you have had open only T1 and if you cannot fix this just close the other Tiers till you find working solution.

Ads
foghladha

Re: T1 and then nothing, but suffering

Post#2 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:22 pm

At level 16 you get bolstered above 40 and can participate in RvR in the new T4 (which encompases T2-4). Be sure to download the new State of the Realm mod. It will help demystify whats going on in T2-4. I play an Archmage at level 17 atm in T4 and have no problem both killing and healing people.
Foghladha
Founder & Activities Director
Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community
Discord | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter

Tesq

Post#3 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:25 pm

Your gear will be booatered too so make sure to always have the beast gear avaiable to you, also there is currently a problem.with dodge/disrupt being overperforming so that may be your issue.

Aiso

Post#4 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:55 pm

Yeah disrupt is what happend with like 9 out of 10 my spells, but its not the only issue.
For example today I have encountered WL lvl 40 which just killed me with only 2 abilities. Very fun to play indeed.
But OK, lets say everything will get fixed to the state where everyone could do something in the new madness Tier, then tell me what gear I am suposed to farm?

nebelwerfer

Post#5 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:21 am

i would suggest doing the t2 epic quests in chapter 5 in elf/dwarf for epic shoulder/helmet, getting the lvl 15-17 set (boots gloves and chest) from a rvr vendor and maybe a decent staff/weapon from an influence reward aswell. you can buy pretty decent accessories from rvr vendors in the war quarter in altdorf. Having good gear for your makes a world of difference with bolster, good luck!

Btw here is a complete list of set gear wargrimnir made, the set I am reffering to is called obliterator.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

diedrake

Post#6 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:41 am

Aiso wrote:Yeah disrupt is what happend with like 9 out of 10 my spells, but its not the only issue.
For example today I have encountered WL lvl 40 which just killed me with only 2 abilities. Very fun to play indeed.
But OK, lets say everything will get fixed to the state where everyone could do something in the new madness Tier, then tell me what gear I am suposed to farm?
Your chances to hit will emprove as you get higher lvl and better gear but as a magic user that might be building as glass cannon, a WL will kill you in 2-3 hits no matter what you do. Take that advice from a glass squiggy. WLs are the anti kite/cloth class.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

WorstNovak
Banned

Post#7 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:14 am

nebelwerfer wrote:i would suggest doing the t2 epic quests in chapter 5 in elf/dwarf for epic shoulder/helmet, getting the lvl 15-17 set (boots gloves and chest) from a rvr vendor and maybe a decent staff/weapon from an influence reward aswell. you can buy pretty decent accessories from rvr vendors in the war quarter in altdorf. Having good gear for your makes a world of difference with bolster, good luck!

Btw here is a complete list of set gear wargrimnir made, the set I am reffering to is called obliterator.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
This has been my experience with the game up to T4 SCs. The bolster feels too weak there and it makes the switch from well-geared 30 to exactly as-well geared 31 a pretty depressing event.

Anshard

Post#8 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:28 am

My experience when I hit level 31 is equally painful. The drop in power is jarring, as is the inability to affect battles in ORVR. However, since orvr is about warbands, it is manageable. Scenarios, however, become an absolute chore, which is sad because it should be one of the primary forms of enjoyable leveling.

Ads
adamthelc

Post#9 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:37 am

Scenarios can always be painful. When you are the top of a lower tier your relative power makes you feel like you are more powerful than you are.

diedrake

Post#10 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:39 am

Well when u hit 32? I believe is when u end up facing off with the big boys, the premades and fully geared 40s thats where the real chore of scs will be.
But if you enjoy scs then it shouldnt be too bad and hey when u hit 40 you might have either full set of sc gear or a sc weapon :)
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x