Recent Topics

Ads

Total Warhammer: Warriors of Chaos; DLC fail

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Stoloy

Re: Total Warhammer: Warriors of Chaos; DLC fail

Post#21 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:17 am

backrow wrote:Call of the Warhammer is great and the amount of factions and special troops is staggering. I'm eagerly awaiting a new version.
I can't wait for it, but having day 1 dlc as a preorder bonus. Is horrible for any company to do I just don't understand the reason besides greed. With that said, I am a hypocrite so I will preorder it because I want it so bad.

Ads
Waaghaa

Post#22 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:18 am

Stoloy wrote:
backrow wrote:will preorder it because I want it so bad.
This here is the main problem why game companies gets away with **** like this, I too am a warhammer fan, I too am looking foward to this game BUT having cut out a major faction and offer it as a dlc unless you pre-order it is just ####ing wrong.

I wont pre-order it as intended at first, hell, I will wait until the game is sold with a hefty discount instead, be it in a year or longer, meanwhile I will play Fallout 4 and a shitload of other games.
Spoiler:

Snusdosan

Post#23 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:24 am

This is bullshit.

Skorn

Post#24 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:06 am

I never preorder or even buy on day one a game, so I'll probably wait until it's release. The fact we loose chaos is a bad news ... But I think I'll buy it anyway. It looks like one of those few WH games that seems to be above average so ....

Penril

Post#25 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:42 pm

Waaghaa wrote: Fallout 4
THIS, A MILLION TIMES THIS. OMG SO EXCITED CANT WAIT FOR THE NUCLEAR BOMBS TO FALL.

**** SEGA and their corporate greed.