Recent Topics

Ads

Wrath of Heroes.

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
IIGuardianII

Wrath of Heroes.

Post#1 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:28 am

Did anyone ever get a chance to play the Wrath of Heroes beta for Warhammer. I was curious if anyone knew if there was a private server for that as well. I have a buddy who doesn't like the open world grind and only likes the Scenarios. But anyway just a gee wiz question. thanks in advance.
Characters (P=Primary):
Spoiler:
Destruction:
P-GuardianChosen-Chosen
P-GuardianShift-Marauder
P-GuardianDoom-Magus
P-GuardianZealot-Zealot
GuardianWAAAGH-Choppa
GuardianWitch-Witch Elf
Order:
P-GuardianBreakr-Iron Breaker
P-MadMac-Slayer
P-GuardianTinker-Engineer
P-MiLadyLavender-Rune Priest
GuardianLion-White Lion
GuardianHunter-Witch Hunter
GuardianMartyr-Warrior Priest

Ads
mekal

Re: Wrath of Heroes.

Post#2 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:00 am

Played it and loved it was an awesome simplified quick into the action arena battle sadly there isnt any private server around

Sinisterror

Post#3 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:25 am

I played it and cant remember very good but it was only mourkain temple and they had 5 skills all and felt like scenario shitty warhammer and why are they doing this when you could do something to actual warhammer online age of reckoning but no.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Kysaro

Post#4 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:36 am

Played it, really liked it. Like Mekal said, you just got in, started fighting/kiting. Even though it was very simpel you could still play tactical. Though yeh, short lived.
Kysana - Sorc

NSKaneda

Post#5 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:53 pm

Hated the game with passion (it was supposed to be WAR expansion, not moba standalone game) and never played it.

However if your friend likes scs there's nothing stopping him from doing only scenarios in RoR...
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

IIGuardianII

Post#6 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:47 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:25 am I played it and cant remember very good but it was only mourkain temple and they had 5 skills all and felt like scenario shitty warhammer and why are they doing this when you could do something to actual warhammer online age of reckoning but no.
My buddy likes it because of the fast pace straight into the action like a MOBA similar to league of legends or dota. But I enjoy Warhammer so I wanted to find a middle ground we can both enjoy XD
Characters (P=Primary):
Spoiler:
Destruction:
P-GuardianChosen-Chosen
P-GuardianShift-Marauder
P-GuardianDoom-Magus
P-GuardianZealot-Zealot
GuardianWAAAGH-Choppa
GuardianWitch-Witch Elf
Order:
P-MadMac-Slayer
GuardianLion-White Lion

IIGuardianII

Post#7 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:49 pm

NSKaneda wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:53 pm Hated the game with passion (it was supposed to be WAR expansion, not moba standalone game) and never played it.

However if your friend likes scs there's nothing stopping him from doing only scenarios in RoR...
Yeah I guess he just doesn't want to grind skills... But thanks for your help! =)
Characters (P=Primary):
Spoiler:
Destruction:
P-GuardianChosen-Chosen
P-GuardianShift-Marauder
P-GuardianDoom-Magus
P-GuardianZealot-Zealot
GuardianWAAAGH-Choppa
GuardianWitch-Witch Elf
Order:
P-MadMac-Slayer
GuardianLion-White Lion

Sinisterror

Post#8 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:10 pm

IIGuardianII wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:47 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:25 am I played it and cant remember very good but it was only mourkain temple and they had 5 skills all and felt like scenario shitty warhammer and why are they doing this when you could do something to actual warhammer online age of reckoning but no.
My buddy likes it because of the fast pace straight into the action like a MOBA similar to league of legends or dota. But I enjoy Warhammer so I wanted to find a middle ground we can both enjoy XD
Yeah i mean i did not play games like that back then but now a few so i could probably get into it but it felt lacking something that i got from warhammer online back then.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
Foltestik

Post#9 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:48 pm

i like it, was super awsome and 6v6v6 was good, at the end there was like 5 maps

MaxHayman
Management

Post#10 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:00 pm

I played it. I enjoyed it from the perspective of a MOBA. If you were hoping for a WAR experience then I see how players were disappointed, but I don't think it was indended for them.

I was considering at one point working on an emulator for it but it's harder without any packet information from the original game.
Max Hayman