Recent Topics

Ads

Discord server?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
PeggingMarauder

Discord server?

Post#1 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:23 am

Greetings y'all, I've crawled all over this website and I can't seem to find the Discord server information. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thank you. :)
A man once said to the Universe, "sir, I exist!"
"Yes," replied the Universe, "however it does not in me create a sense of obligation."

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Discord server?

Post#2 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:47 am

PeggingMarauder wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:23 am Greetings y'all, I've crawled all over this website and I can't seem to find the Discord server information. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thank you. :)
Hey,

Here the thread about the RoR Discord:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22044&start=140

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#3 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:14 am

It's also on the client ;_;

PeggingMarauder

Post#4 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:20 pm

Lilim wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:47 am
PeggingMarauder wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:23 am Greetings y'all, I've crawled all over this website and I can't seem to find the Discord server information. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thank you. :)
Hey,

Here the thread about the RoR Discord:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22044&start=140
Thanks I appreciate it, I kept typing "Discord" into the search bar for the forums but the only thing that came up was an RP server for me. x.x
A man once said to the Universe, "sir, I exist!"
"Yes," replied the Universe, "however it does not in me create a sense of obligation."

Anayawolf

Post#5 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:26 am

This is Discord‘s built-in search method. It’s a little difficult to find on my own Discord window — it’s the magnifying glass all the way down at the bottom of the side bar, under all your other server tabs. When you click on that tab, you’ll be taken to a search engine, along with a list of popular servers. If you’ve connected your Discord to any of your game services, the search will also show you servers particular to the games you frequently play.