Recent Topics

Ads

community is toxic af

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
courtsdad1

Re: community is toxic af

Post#11 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:31 pm

My experience has been the opposite. Of course keep in mind that you will always have people like that but it the Percentage that matters.

Also remember that at that level they may not have the best heals but if they are purposely withholding them then they aren't worth your time.

I was in a scenario the other day ( low level) and a tank kept complaining about no heals ( specifically for him) over and over again. I was playing a healer along with a few others and we were being steamrolled but he insisted on charging deep into enemy lines while the healers couldn't even keep each other alive. He was only concerned about himself and the team meant nothing. Don't be that person either. Teamwork is the key.

Ads
oaliaen

Post#12 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:49 pm

Most toxic players are in order side...

adamthelc

Post#13 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:34 pm

rektalalchemist wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:46 am hi, im pretty new to this community,

today I played my WL on t1, I didnt get any heals, when asking why, they told me to reroll because useless class.

if people behave like that to noobs, how is this community supposed to grow?

Im so disgusted with order rn, holy **** are people rude there.
I dont know how you asked or how he took it. But there is a good chance someone took offense to your question or was just annoyed by it. So they decided to be offensive back. They also could have just been an ass, that happens.

You gotta realize healers get blasted a decent amount, so they might be sensitive. A few weeks ago I was called out specifically for not healing even though I had the most heals in the scenario and there were two other healers on our team with less heals. So healers can get blamed a lot, even when it doesnt make sense.

I dont know exactly how you worded your question why, but you might not have the perspective to realize how annoying that question is. Especially if that person was actually putting forth effort. You might not have been meaning to bust their balls, but they could have taken it that way. Or they could have just been an ass, this is the internet, that happens.

sioding
Game Master

Post#14 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:53 pm

rektalalchemist wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:46 am hi, im pretty new to this community,

today I played my WL on t1, I didnt get any heals, when asking why, they told me to reroll because useless class.

if people behave like that to noobs, how is this community supposed to grow?

Im so disgusted with order rn, holy **** are people rude there.
And that comes from someone which username is: rektalalchemist
Thx for it.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

kmark101

Post#15 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:35 pm

Now go and roll a dps AM and experience true hate. :) (Rightfully so I must add!)
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Dageca

Post#16 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:39 pm

Dude, dont cry for not receiving Heals, I have try several times playing a healer and is hard as **** taking care of a random group of players, mantining buff, distances and still getting tells about no healing someone.

It happens, is a battle/war game, fog of war exist.
Brenand, Engineer - Bilkhir, IronBreaker - Oligir, Slayer 6x

rektalalchemist

Post#17 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:43 pm

Dageca wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:39 pm Dude, dont cry for not receiving Heals, I have try several times playing a healer and is hard as **** taking care of a random group of players, mantining buff, distances and still getting tells about no healing someone.

It happens, is a battle/war game, fog of war exist.
dude, they did it on purpose.. they healead everyone but no me because they didnt like my class. im dead serious..

Gracely

Post#18 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:03 pm

I learned to play as if there were no healer around. Take some responsibility for your own healthbar.

Ads
gebajger

Post#19 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:38 pm

kmark101 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:35 pm Now go and roll a dps AM and experience true hate. :) (Rightfully so I must add!)
Allow me to disagree

I play dps AM and only 82% of the population hates me
Rioz

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#20 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:49 pm

Reroll a healer