Recent Topics

Ads

Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DanielWinner

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#11 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:02 pm

Straight to Offtopic.
How hopeless or clueless the one should be to expect something to be changed regarding population of sides by making such threads and then asking “this mess” to be fixed.

Nothing personal but such threads would bring only salt at best. There are much more effective ways to attact people to certain sides.

Pro tip: ask Gitbane or any premade WB.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Ads
BeautfulToad

Post#12 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:14 pm

I am not salty in the slightest. If I am constantly zone switching because "organised premades" (or massive zergs) are just switching zones to avoid any kind of resistence, I just find it a bit boring.

I do agree order do not really have a numerical disadvantage, although I do find NA order (or late night EU order) to be a bit disorganised and outnumbered, and the problems I describe affect gameplay in those timezones. Finding warband leaders is difficult.
Last edited by BeautfulToad on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jasonX
Suspended

Post#13 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:25 pm

Dude we are switching zones because all you guildless pugs make 1000 BWs and 2000 Engis to pew pew from keep walls and you never come out to fight.

Now happening. VII premades logged off and all order are buckled up in their CW keep for over 1h now waiting an attack. 4/4 bos are destro with no aao for either side. You camp keeps eternally.... we adapt. Get out of your high wall keep comfort and fight or loose the other zone. Simple as that.
Gitbane 81RR Choppa, proud guild master of Wispers of Mutiny
Gitbaner 77RR Chosen, tankier version of Gitbane
Gitbaneous 80RR sorc, heavy and tanky bomber mode.
Ethilia 84RR SW (too much nerf, RIP :()
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

BeautfulToad

Post#14 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:46 pm

jasonX wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:25 pm Dude we are switching zones because all you guildless pugs make 1000 BWs and 2000 Engis to pew pew from keep walls and you never come out to fight.

Now happening. VII premades logged off and all order are buckled up in their CW keep for over 1h now waiting an attack. 4/4 bos are destro with no aao for either side. You camp keeps eternally.... we adapt. Get out of your high wall keep comfort and fight or loose the other zone. Simple as that.
Aye, gid yin m8.

For others - at the time of this post - destruction are pushing Kadrin Valley with 2 warbands, and have a three star fort in Chaos Wastes. Order have about one and a half warbands in chaos wastes, about the same number of destro and 300% AAO in Kadrin Valley. It's usually like this at this time is all I am saying.

Just so you know, I could log in with high level Destruction character and take part in this masterful strategy of seiging empty virtual castles and fort, but that sounds FAR more boring than what order are doing currently, futile as it may be. Who at least have some kind of element of challenge, danger and threat at this minute.

My point is there is just not enough order to fight across two zones. I'd say the same if destro were in a similar position.
Last edited by BeautfulToad on Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

wonshot

Post#15 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:54 pm

NA order could really use pug warbandleaders for semi organize play. Pretty decent action to be had fighting both L2P destro warband(s) and now Gitbane crew.

Just need someone to rally the troops and there would be brilliant action for everyone.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Maximillian

Post#16 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:15 am

Its human nature for people to avoid competition - Orders main zerg leaders are now vocally leading destros pvdoor groups crushing those undefended keep doors and crowing about "strategy" while the formerly leet Order 6 mans are all on their destro guilds so they can double premade Order pugs in Scs and Open RvR with no real competition either. The AAO over here is juicy now though if they really were looking for competition, but then we can't blame them for taking the easy route - its just human nature.

Detangler

Post#17 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:51 am

I love reading the "we need more pug leaders" posts. Dude, if you need a leader at a certain time zone then do it yourself.

I do not like leading war bands. I would much rather hug another leader and focus on killing stuff - especially on my zealot. Good God healing and typing direction to pug war bands is probably the most difficult combination possible. But late night low population hours I often end up doing it or starting one if the current single warband leader was bequeathed it and is mute.

The first 10 minutes are painful as you try to rouse your new pug people to follow, but they will. Want to make it easier? Macro a command or 2 to your hot bar. Moving, push, and retreat are the basics. Try it out. If no one steps up then you're just on your t4 character playing like you're in Nordland....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

jasonX
Suspended

Post#18 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:51 am

BeautfulToad wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:46 pm
My point is there is just not enough order to fight across two zones. I'd say the same if destro were in a similar position.
Well having the experience of sieging "empty" keeps I have to informo you that they usually remain empty only 25% of the time. Usually the order warbands will come to defend or retake the keep. And then we will fight on other grounds :)
Gitbane 81RR Choppa, proud guild master of Wispers of Mutiny
Gitbaner 77RR Chosen, tankier version of Gitbane
Gitbaneous 80RR sorc, heavy and tanky bomber mode.
Ethilia 84RR SW (too much nerf, RIP :()
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

Ads
BeautfulToad

Post#19 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:02 am

Detangler wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:51 am I love reading the "we need more pug leaders" posts.
Who posted "we need more pug leaders"? Wonshot said there needs to be more leaders in order in NA timezones, that's all.

Detangler

Post#20 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:37 am

Ah I see your point. He wasn't asking, just saying NA needs help. Still I don't get why people run around doing f all with no leadership. Drives me nuts...
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable