Recent Topics

Ads

EVERYTHING is overpowerd

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DokB

Re: EVERYTHING is overpowerd

Post#11 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:40 am

You get a damage buff whenever you successfully capture both points in Highpass Cemetery/Logrins AFK Forge

I wasn’t aware the damage buff could boost you above the 4K hardcap limit, but then again those scenarios **** suck and I don’t care for them anyway.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Ads
Wdova

Post#12 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:19 am

Tom wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:36 am
Reesh wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:44 pm There is nothing in the game like 1 shot.

However, there is:
a) lack of game knowledge
b) incorrect gearing
c) incorrect speccing in masteries
d) no situational awarness
e) playing solo
f) not playing with a full 6
g) not maximising groups potential by a composition that supports other classes weakness

Some players do not well in all the above and then they complain about game being *unfair*.
Im not making a case for or against amounts of dmg here.. But I find the statement made disingenious. Maybe our understanding of expressions such as "nothing like it" differs. Unfortunately I do not know how to attach screenshots here but I am looking here at a screenshot from High Pass Cemetary sc, (nowhere near enemy camp) where one line reads: xxxxxxxxxx's Fireball critically hits you for 3005 damage (2505 mitigated). You consider 5,505 before mitigation as not close to 1-shot territory? Well, maybe its just my interpretation of the term... One can easily imagine a resist debuff on a less resisting character and that's pretty close to a 1-shot in my book.
But this is not regular number. In some rare ocasions which should prevent spawncamping or objective retaking in scenario dmg is amplified by like 100%. From regular 1500-2000dmg dmg crit from fireball(2500 before mitigation) you do 5000dmg before mitigation. This does not happen in keep, fort, open rvr or flag based scenarios.

There was only one "nearly" one shoot in game and it was Scout SW fernster arrow(enchanted arrow tactic)+fell the weak with Morale 2 100%dmg for 7s up. But that was only if: SW wasnt detaunted, both attacks were not dodged, target had not guard, both attacks crit.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Sulorie

Post#13 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:44 am

The OP lacks context and proof.
Dying is no option.

Nidwin

Post#14 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:09 am

If Lhea finds you botting or power RR in a dark corner in Eataine you better expect to get 1 shot without a warning.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

havartii

Post#15 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:12 am

When someone has no constructive input to a topic they attack the persons character buy calling them names such as hyperbole. Notice how I am not QQ about a class. I just feel the damage is too much over all making real short fights. There is no way to keep up with it as a healer, you could run more healers .. but that is not the game I want to play. @Wdova I agree in this state of the game. There was a time back in the day it was common to get away in a loosing fight and reset it. Not now.. never. It is over so fast. If that's fun for you guys fine.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Sulorie

Post#16 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:29 am

havartii wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:12 am When someone has no constructive input to a topic they attack the persons character buy calling them names such as hyperbole. Notice how I am not QQ about a class. I just feel the damage is too much over all making real short fights. There is no way to keep up with it as a healer, you could run more healers .. but that is not the game I want to play. @Wdova I agree in this state of the game. There was a time back in the day it was common to get away in a loosing fight and reset it. Not now.. never. It is over so fast. If that's fun for you guys fine.
You still don't show us numbers or any reasonable foundation to support your claim. Dying fast can have multiple reasons and without hard facts we have nothing to discuss.
Dying is no option.

Manatikik

Post#17 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:35 am

havartii wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:12 am When someone has no constructive input to a topic they attack the persons character buy calling them names such as hyperbole. Notice how I am not QQ about a class. I just feel the damage is too much over all making real short fights. There is no way to keep up with it as a healer, you could run more healers .. but that is not the game I want to play. @Wdova I agree in this state of the game. There was a time back in the day it was common to get away in a loosing fight and reset it. Not now.. never. It is over so fast. If that's fun for you guys fine.
Uhh what? I’m really hung in this being called a name like hyperbole thing... he said your statements are hyperbole because they factually are; damage cap is 4,000 damage (double that around WC and with double damage from SC buff iirc) so no level 40 character can be physically one hit.
<Montague><Capulet>

Wdova

Post#18 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:41 am

Single well played WE or WH with double heal debuff(inc, outg) can kill healer solo making his heals drop to 25% effectivnes. How the heck you want to kite 6 man solo? Not even on live was healer able to kite proper 6 man until he was part of another proper 6 man and had guard.
Its not fault of RoR, Its just Your expectations which are too high and unrealistic.
Last edited by Wdova on Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Ads
Ysaran

Post#19 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:41 am

havartii wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:12 am I just feel the damage is too much over all making real short fights
What you FEEL doesn't matter, if you want to open a constructive discussion you have to get some context, number, videos and screenshot.
I suggest you to go to see the last 6v6 tournament videos, you will see that fight aren't too short
Zputadenti

Warfare80

Post#20 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:49 am

Coordinated moralebombing hits like a truck on steroids.is it this you feel is abit OP,or is it the normal dmg from players?
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************