Recent Topics

Ads

Despicable behavior

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Onemantankwall

Re: Despicable behavior

Post#41 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:37 pm

Certain people fill the chats with filth every end of eu/start of NA primetime, theres a reason why they're suspended on forums... But one must simply ignore them because that seems to just be the type of person they are. Do anything halfway tactical and they get uppidity and scream bloody murder because they simply dont understand warfare. But when it comes to this situation sometimes one must lose the battle to win the war, theres nothing wrong with retreating to a safer stronghold to push the invaders back instead of getting ran over in a weaker defense position for a weaker reward for fighting
Last edited by Onemantankwall on Fri May 31, 2019 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Ads
abodam

Post#42 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:38 pm

Why people even want invader? Is not that great on most classes.
Magus / BG

Acidic

Post#43 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:40 pm

spiritbull wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 4:32 pmFMJ WIN
Think this wins the thread ;)

AngryVaran

Post#44 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:40 pm

Destro players chose a Coqueror set last night, thanks to brainless mushrooms and his little friends.

Lorsten

Post#45 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:51 pm

Well, thank god the mighty destro pug defended BC after 5 hours of fighting, our realm pride is back again!!!
... Oh wait, it doesnt, destro still lost zone after prime time ended, LUL.

We could win fort while destro had strong guild WBs, but everyone ended up with nothing, and its not FMJ's fault.

CountTalabecland

Post#46 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:53 pm

Is the right incentive just to make some other reward for defending? Revert gear bags back to the “only for attackers” model so that people feel the need to push forts rather than ignore final zone to get a defense?

Because if you want Invader I don’t really see the point in defending that last zone other than to battle for a reservation when its busy.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

kirraha

Post#47 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:58 pm

It's not like it's the first time ppl outed to not defend a keep. Order side done it too. Don't let individual
pronunciation (dunno if its the correct word) stand for the persons guild. And also, why is this triggering ppl? :D

wonshot

Post#48 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:03 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 4:53 pm Is the right incentive just to make some other reward for defending? Revert gear bags back to the “only for attackers” model so that people feel the need to push forts rather than ignore final zone to get a defense?

Because if you want Invader I don’t really see the point in defending that last zone other than to battle for a reservation when its busy.
Do you mean the gear should actually be called "invader" and not "invader and Defender" ;) Just kidding.
While I agree with this point, I doubt it will ever work. And this topic is a prime example of why. The general player base is way too casual and want the easy progress.

Yeah it would suck to be on the realm being unable to push zones, but those are also the moments where you get together and improve to overcome(just like FMJ showed destro how to defend forts this week). Something that was a real thing on Live. but due to crossrealming and too casual mindsets on here, will never be a reality I fear.

Female Modern Jeans, wins again
Last edited by wonshot on Fri May 31, 2019 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
Wam

Post#49 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:03 pm

haters gonna hate

keep up the good work FMJ 8-)

If it was a random pug wb afk or wanting to do this... nobody would bat a eye lid or make a thread... over the years ive seen so many wb's do this on both sides and barely any noise when i've been leading my ass off... sounds like personal drama llama grudge getting out of hand which is very lol worthy...

Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Greenbeast

Post#50 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:09 pm

As it is right now if your realm isn't zerging there is almost no possibility to push campaign to an enemy fort.
I don't see any reason to defend such zones against zerg if you can just flip zone to a fort and get a balanced combat due to a fort population cap.
So I totally agree with FMJ on that. If they're only premade on field without support its hard to fight zerg in an open field.
Go go FMJ