Recent Topics

Ads

Despicable behavior

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sadplayer

Despicable behavior

Post#1 » Fri May 31, 2019 1:13 pm

Yesterday in BC I was shocked, sicken and outraged by the behavior of one of the top guilds in desto, the behavior of *** was turely shocking, To see the guild I have been a member of for sometime now, to openly tell desto not to defend a keep, to openly not go and support the desto players who were defending the keep in BC, and then to try and get desto wiped by telling them to push was turely despicable.

I do want to thank the desto players which did defend the keep and the players which called *** out on their behavior.

Thank you to
Grufrip
Elvasoul
Bulgy
Aronax
and all the others defending at the keep, and for calling out *** on there behavior.

As far as I can see *** have lost all turst with desto after their behavior last night in BC, for my part in it as a member of *** I am sorry.

Before I finsh, I would like to say this to Elvasoul and Bulgy, both of you are some of the best warband leads I have seen, it is a shame that the pair of you are no leading, I and many others would follow and listen to you both. Please have a rethink and please start leading again. Desto needs leaders like you both. .

Thank you

User received a warning for name shaming and provoking drama.

Ads
wonshot

Re: Despicable behavior

Post#2 » Fri May 31, 2019 1:27 pm

Meh...

FMJ is still the strongest fight to get on Order side right now, they are one of the most common premade guilds to get random wb vs wb clashes with in the open, and they have carried destro BIG time in forts the last few days, bringing fort defense victories back on the table when everyone deemed it impossible.

If they had a plan of repelling orders steamrolling zonelock train at the fort, maybe you should just had followed? they clearly know what they are doing.
Also with the current system where all players pretty much a playing both sides, lets not pretend realmpride is a thing (sure for some individuals like myself it is, but the general concirn for the represented realm is long gone and with no city sieges there really is little point in realmpride)

And the fact that you mention the "AFK-princess" herself as a good warbandleader kinda just supports me theory of this is a salty puggie who was used to freeloading on others organized efforts and now was used for once to help them actually get something for their trouble.

Now destroy me, and make me your villan because destro have a good thing going.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

peterthepan3

Post#3 » Fri May 31, 2019 1:30 pm

Actually, FMJ seem to be the only dudes getting Destro's **** together as of late (aside from occasional TUP/Solutar?). No offence, but the names you mentioned don't really inspire much confidence whatsoever.

Post reeks of jealousy.

jayjaywarrior

Post#4 » Fri May 31, 2019 2:02 pm

yeah I wasn't on when that happened, they're actually probably the only guild who thinks it's a good idea to play with their **** together. everytime i see them though they are always out solo'ing the zone so idk how they are getting destro's **** together, it's what some of us would call cancer and aids, i dont see this jealousy point. maybe in forts they can carry but we are missing renown tactics and other things. people souldnt dictate a pvp game its cut and dry win or lose and go home not farm gear to win and go home it seems they need the gear still witch they havn't thought through because they dont. i see their choppa getting top kills in the zone and his gear i think still has ruin in it
Black dyes matter did a great job the other day in caledor with the whol zone
l2p is trying

Armoz
Suspended

Post#5 » Fri May 31, 2019 2:07 pm

Well i am sorry to tell you but you are warming a snake on your chest, or snakes in this case.

*** guild on destro side is full of immature bullies. they do whateevr it takes to make sure that either siege or defense goes wrong and people start to question wether to go on or quit. They call people names in open chat, bully them and flame them and not just by one of them but they all gang up on you and make you feel like garbage, on top of that they send you tells and talk bad to you even in private.

*** is a grown up woman who acts like a child
*** is another immature child who always follows into the drama and causes all kinds of stupidity within Destro community.
*** is one of the most toxic people i have met on Destro side and guess what ... he is also in *** guild. They think they are unstoppalble and can say or do whatever they wish just becasue they are in Natheruls guild ... the funny thing is tho, they always behave like that when Natherul is not online so i am fairly sure he has no idea. Every time somebody questions *** decision or even tries to give her any kind of advice is avalanced with hate and immature namecalling, or even better she will stop playing because she liked to act out and cause drama.

FMJ is one the only decent guilds on Destro side that actually does something, they work together and they try and make others work together ... so trust me when i say this ... FMJ didnt just start acting this way out of nowhere ... i am 100% *** guild had something to do with it. And quite frankly you haven't been with them long enough to understand what's really going on so dont jump to conclusions like that just based on one this.

Moderated to avoid name shaming.

Zod24
Suspended

Post#6 » Fri May 31, 2019 2:14 pm

^They also all happen to be pretty bad players, as well as drama queens, so why anyone would look to them for leading a siege, or defense, is beyond me.

rmpl

Post#7 » Fri May 31, 2019 2:22 pm

why defend a zone when u can let them flip it and get invader

people say its loser mentality but in the end it doesnt really matter because gear is more important than ur realm pride roleplaying

drmordread
Suspended

Post#8 » Fri May 31, 2019 2:22 pm

Recently, for about a month now, I have been playing destro. I know I know, it is sad, disgusting, and I always need a shower afterwards, and I know I will lose my membership in SIGMAR's FAVORITES club. But even I agree that the Order mega zerg of 7 months and counting needs to be stopped if this game is going to have 2 viable realms. I say all of this so you know that I have seen what I am about to say, personally.

FMJ is the one carrying the fight for destro. Most everyone else sits in IC or wc complaining about WLs. Meanwhile FMJ is killing WL's and everyone else. On a Leadership Guild level FMJ is about the best destro have that I have seen.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Ads
Sulorie

Post#9 » Fri May 31, 2019 2:29 pm

One of those so-called best warband leads are famous for complaining about "op order classes" on a daily basis. Your expectations are below basement level.
Dying is no option.

Acidic

Post#10 » Fri May 31, 2019 2:31 pm

Like thier behavior or dislike it, but the reality is this is a game and each play said game thier way.
No one has any right to tell someone else what they should do and what they have fun doing, support them or not is up to you , but try implying that they have to follow your private set of rules is just wrong.