Recent Topics

Ads

aSW+WL+SM combo

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
shaggyboomboom

Re: aSW+WL+SM combo

Post#61 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:57 pm

i think i only see 5 people who participated in this 6v6 tournie and the rest are typical armchair warriors who advocate for realmpride

Ads
Nameless

Post#62 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:08 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:57 pm i think i only see 5 people who participated in this 6v6 tournie and the rest are typical armchair warriors who advocate for realmpride
If peter didnt lost he would say that this is l2p issue, just learn enemy classes, adapt, try new things, get better, practis, get gud.
But yea when you are on the ricieving end ,world changes and enemy class x suddenly become too op, plz nerfffff, thank you bye.

Funny how perspective suddenly changes.
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

shaggyboomboom

Post#63 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:12 pm

Nameless wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:08 pm
shaggyboomboom wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:57 pm i think i only see 5 people who participated in this 6v6 tournie and the rest are typical armchair warriors who advocate for realmpride
If peter didnt lost he would say that this is l2p issue, just learn enemy classes, adapt, try new things, get better, practis, get gud.
But yea when you are on the ricieving end ,world changes and enemy class x suddenly become too op, plz nerfffff, thank you bye.

mate who the **** are you even?

Niky

Post#64 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:14 pm

Destro: Mara Nyky / DOK Crystof
Order: SL Niky / BW Nykky / SW Nyky / WL Nikky / SM Ulee
Live: WP Eprst

peterthepan3

Post#65 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:19 pm

Nameless wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:08 pm

If I had any intentions of winning then I would have made my own Fusion group with the same players/comp that we have been using to beat premades with as of late; I would not have joined a melee SH MA group. I joined Pullbot's team because I wanted to help out a mate, and to take part in the tourney after my guild did not enter.

These events happen once every blue moon, but when they do happen, and when you get to witness specs/classes synergising with one another in a competitive environment, you can notice things that perhaps you had turned a blind eye to in the past.

I don't take anything away from the Order whatsoever: it was a great event, and I had a great time. I do think, however, that the pet scaling could be an issue/Leonine Frenzy now hitting once every one second (perhaps it's not, and perhaps it's simply a case of learning how to counter it), and that Order's mobility potential (SM/WL/ASW) could justify at least discussing the BO snare tactic making a return.

Either way I don't really care too much for the armchair criticisms of those who don't even partake in these tournaments.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shaggyboomboom

Post#66 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:36 pm

Niky wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:14 pm
dunno, what about u?

adamthelc

Post#67 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:07 pm

Seems like a pretty small sample size to read too much into it.

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#68 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:37 pm

ADAPT OVERCOME DOMINATE

Ads
Caffeine

Post#69 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:18 pm

tionnotblack wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:16 pm BEST 6 MAN WORLDWIDE CONFIRMED.
MONTAGUE trained hard under the tutorilage of the kekrets.

ASW OP NERF MERGUUDDDUUAHH

BEST WL = Azeryune
Best Xdresser = Kekrets
Best Balance MOD = Torquemadra
Best Soyboy = Shaggy

Best GUILD = MONTAGUE,BT
It's funny until it's not.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Lime

Post#70 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:42 pm

Limey: 83 Knight Limeyx: 77 BG