Recent Topics

Ads

aSW+WL+SM combo

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
gerard86

Re: aSW+WL+SM combo

Post#51 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:30 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:10 pm
Telen wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:57 pm
Curious to know exactly how one balances around 'realm v realm' when that could be anything from 1v1 to 12v12, 24v5, 48v23, 400v365, etc.

Sounds like a cop out tbh.
Hey peter arent you a balance mod? what happened?

Ads
Manatikik

Post#52 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:08 pm

Stickzy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:08 pm
Mepharees wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:54 pm
Stickzy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:29 pm The issue is that the guardian pet is ignoring enemy guard
This is definitely not the case and there's no reason to spread such misinformation other than intentional slander.
Alright mate ;)
After people said that during tournament they went and tested and surprise surprise guard does in fact still reduce Pet damage by 50%. So unless you have a screen shot that blatantly shows that it’s not working then you are in fact just making things up.

I understand dying to something can be frustrating but making up bugs doesn’t help solve balance issues.
<Montague><Capulet>

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#53 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:27 pm

Manatikik wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:08 pm
Stickzy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:08 pm
Mepharees wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:54 pm

This is definitely not the case and there's no reason to spread such misinformation other than intentional slander.
Alright mate ;)
After people said that during tournament they went and tested and surprise surprise guard does in fact still reduce Pet damage by 50%. So unless you have a screen shot that blatantly shows that it’s not working then you are in fact just making things up.

I understand dying to something can be frustrating but making up bugs doesn’t help solve balance issues.
Fenryl. Step down from the chair. First of all i couldnt care less about last night 6v6. I had so Much fun playing with some old friends of mine.

Btw. I die like 50+ times a day. After all, its just a game.

Making up bugs.. Honestly, wls can stay as they are, doesnt bother me. You Are not the only one that tested it.

Have fun mate

Jackiee

Post#54 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:33 pm

Stickzy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:27 pm Fenryl. Step down from the chair. First of all i couldnt care less about last night 6v6. I had so Much fun playing with some old friends of mine.

Btw. I die like 50+ times a day. After all, its just a game.

Making up bugs.. Honestly, wls can stay as they are, doesnt bother me. You Are not the only one that tested it.

Have fun mate
Then post a video? Burden of proof is on you, thats a pretty big claim to make when everyone else is seeing the pet damage split fine under guard. There is also nothing on the bug tracker? Surely if you found this huge bug you should report it?

Eathisword

Post#55 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Gotta love this.

Shaman beat all in last tourney, gets nerf.

WL beats all in this one : call is made for nerf.

Next one : nobody wants to bring his main toon in fear of getting called out for nerf :p

I have another one : IB is the only tank that was never used in a 6v6 tournament winning team ---) BUFF
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Niky

Post#56 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:49 pm

Eathisword wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:43 pm I have another one : IB is the only tank that was never used in a 6v6 tournament winning team ---) BUFF
Ib is not used not because he bad. Because SM is much better.
Destro: Mara Nyky / DOK Crystof
Order: SL Niky / BW Nykky / SW Nyky / WL Nikky / SM Ulee
Live: WP Eprst

Niky

Post#57 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:58 pm

Two years ago, when I played premade on the order side for two months, i started to whine about the problem with "procs" and KOTBS+WL+SM meta.

Maybe it finally came to reconsider the possibilities of the tunnel damage to the "Order" side.
WLs burst mechanics. Over-dimensional capabilities of the "Order" side with mobility.

Check why you broke the defensive capabilities of the Destro side and added offensive for the Order side.

Check order tricks with KOTBS aoe snare, with 15% healing burst (not sure is it now), runefang with insane 720 main stats burst. Check, why ORDER side have AOE cooldown debuf on meta DPS class, destro havent. Check and remove all stuckable debufs.

Try to check all order and destro "tanks" about self defensive things. Try to answer, why all Order meleeDPS have 50% AA hast, when destro havent.

Return GCD to 1.5 seconds!!!

My post generally look like whine. But before you think about it. Think about what I wrote.
Last edited by Niky on Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Destro: Mara Nyky / DOK Crystof
Order: SL Niky / BW Nykky / SW Nyky / WL Nikky / SM Ulee
Live: WP Eprst

Manatikik

Post#58 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:35 pm

Niky wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:58 pm Two years ago, when I played premade on the order side for two months, i started to whine about the problem with "procs" and KOTBS+WL+SM meta.

Maybe it finally came to reconsider the possibilities of the tunnel damage to the "Order" side.
WLs burst mechanics. Over-dimensional capabilities of the "Order" side with mobility.

Check why you broke the defensive capabilities of the Destro side and added offensive for the Order side.

Check order tricks with KOTBS aoe snare, with 15% healing burst (not sure is it now), runefang with insane 720 main stats burst. Check, why ORDER side have AOE cooldown debuf on meta DPS class, destro havent. Check and remove all stuckable debufs.

Try to check all order and destro "tanks" about self defensive things. Try to answer, why all Order meleeDPS have 50% AA hast, when destro havent.

My post generally look like whine. But before you think about it. Think about what I wrote.
Thinking before I think. That's some next level thinking I just don't think I'm ready for yet, man. At least I don't think so.
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
Scrilian

Post#59 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:39 pm

Maybe your posts look like whine because most of the time they are whine.
Spoiler:
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

BeautfulToad

Post#60 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:53 pm

My two cents:
  • I hope order are not nerfed. I'd prefer to see destruction melee getting a little buffed instead of order ranged getting nerfed. Maybe some of the Dark Elf classes, or Choppas. I hope any changes are not just giving blackguard a pet or a daft mirror.
  • I don't understand why destruction complain about Shadow Warriors while they think Squig Herders are useless (folk saying stuff like "i'd only take one in a twenty four man warband"). You can have too many, but ranged Squig Herders are absolutely lethal when combined with destruction frontlines and a horned squig can do some damage.
  • The pet abilities are rather annoying to play against as there is something underwhelming being ganked by an AI pet rather than a Witch Hunter or Witch Elf. But if you nerf the pet hard, the character becomes useless. If you are any kind of dps just target either of those classes and see how easy they can be killed, there even might be an argument to target them before healers.