Recent Topics

Ads

Removal from SC due to ignoring/late reaction on Dev’s instruction.

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Chaoself

Re: Removal from SC due to ignoring/late reaction on Dev’s instruction.

Post#51 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:34 am

Can I have a warning too? I want one :lol:

Borderline, will pass.

Ads
kristeva

Post#52 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:56 am

hulkhug wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:58 am All this drama because of a quitter debuff? You people need to chill and start playing scenarios the way they are meant to be played from start.

What's the big deal anyway? Debuff was handed too quickly, issue was resolved by the team so what is the problem now?

Now you are complaining that this thread is a bait for bans cause it is open. If it was closed you would scream how they are controlling maniacs. Tired of people complaining in game and on the forums about everything.

Playing here since T1 and never had any issues with the staff apart from one misunderstanding due to English not being our mother language but that was sorted in a minute by taking a step back. No one is perfect so stop acting like sheltered brats, for real.

When someone makes a wrong decision at work you don't take away their powers or fire them, instead, you talk to them and explain what actions to take next time or w/e so stop blowing this up for no reason, besides, none of us are paying them so guess what, we have no right to tell them how to run the show.
You really need to have followed this for a few years to understand why people are so easily pissed off by staff taking advantage
Alizea Kristeva Sorine Alyz Aliz Alyzea Sallie Livvie Mistie Cedric

Palitelj

Post#53 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:12 am

So this is for punish and when staff group playing tor anroc and hide with objective in lava place that is friendly behaviour?

theoddone

Post#54 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:49 pm

And people ask me why I don't play anymore:D
-Theo

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#55 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:35 am

theoddone wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:49 pm And people ask me why I don't play anymore:D
lol :lol: :lol:
]

Azerreth

Post#56 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:20 am

Alright So I just went through the whole thread, For some reason originally I didn't see the multiple pages and that was my bad. I didn't realize it was more than what it was, so I apologize for my previous statements. They were uneducated on the subject and now that im 100% up to date I guess Ill kind of throw it out there. Might as well, regardless of the issues that may come of it as Im pretty sure either im not well liked here. Or that I am, somewhat at least not considered a **** or disliked? Can't tell so whatever.

I mean Iconic are arseholes, we all know it and alot of us don't really like them. I can't say I don't find it semi-amusing that they kind of got slapped, as they are in their own ways rude and try to "Bend" many of the rules that involve the community on here. I don't have any sleep or love lost over them being removed from an SC, but still I find it a little.... well.. not right? I mean on both sides its kind of stupid.

Spawn camping is never fun, it's bad and if I was a dev id probably of just been a troll and used GM tools to kill your party a few times as a warning. Or maybe spawned in as some super monster, wiped you and rolled the sc back as again a warning to not do it but Im pretty sure I would also make it that you "Can't" and that is for either side. So its mute on that point.

The way it was handled was wrong, could of been better but we are all aware that the dev team here don't play around when they are fed up. It's their way or the highway (No disrespect meant, it's just how it is.) But this is their server and its their house, if they do something here its their right to do it. So sadly, its one of those don't like it, don't play issues.