Recent Topics

Ads

Removal from SC due to ignoring/late reaction on Dev’s instruction.

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
AngusMacAskill

Re: Removal from SC due to ignoring/late reaction on Dev’s instruction.

Post#41 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:37 pm

Spoiler:
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:06 pm The only thing left to deal with is certain people on the forums who want to take any opportunity they possibly can to turn this into drama and have it reflect poorly on the server and our staff.
This entire thing already reflects poorly on the server and especially on the staff. If you don't think so you're delusional. Torque's actions are casting a shade on all of you and you lot are either too craven to admit it or are fine with putting up with it which I believe is even worse.
Warned

Ads
Panodil

Post#42 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:38 pm

People love conflicts :D
Overreacting a bit here are we :)
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#43 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:39 pm

Armagdon wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:21 pm As far as i know Drama meaning in English is : ''the activity of acting'', ''an exciting, emotional, or unexpected event or circumstance''. so please stop using that crap here.

What we are seeing here is ABSOLUTE abuse of power by someone from R&D that Yali previously mentioned that wont have any GM power's in game anymore.

There is no drama here, i think me and most of the people commenting about this issue want a clarification for a FACT (not drama) that was PROVED and ABUSED by a GM and you trying to hide it under the rug.
Haven't hidden anything, and never agreed to removing rights to anyone. This was a relatively minor issue that was immediately corrected... Ah ****, I'm repeating myself again. Guess that means I have to give more warnings as people are continuing to cry for blood.

Seriously. Knock it off. Trying to make this more of a thing than it is definitely qualifies as drama.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

altharion1
Banned

Post#44 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Let's put this down as someone made a strange decision, for whatever weird reason (i guess we all have bad days, no one is perfect 100% of the time), and its been dealt with now by the team, internally. I'm sure behind the scenes the relevant QA procedure has been followed, and safeguards have been put in place to ensure this kind of thing doesn't happen again.

We got what we wanted, an answer and an admission that the system didnt quite work in this one minor situation. Hoorrry, chicken dinner boys. 99.999999999% of all other SCs go fine without this kind of thing happening.

Sometimes **** happens. Peace out.
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids

Xergon

Post#45 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:13 pm

Just want to post short comment.
After rewatching VOD, its kinda silly situation from both sides.

On one hand, Belladona(streamer) said that they play SC for PvP, so what kinda PvP you call a spawn camping your enemy ? Where is the logic ? If you dominate your enemy in SC, do PvE part end it fast so you can get new SC, like seriously ? Or even better just let them out so you can kill them again... Reason you spawn camp your enemy is only to be a D*** and show that you can do it... it has nothing to do with PvP.

On other hand, the way Torq handled it is low and lame but ppl should get used to it, and nothing will change so better accept it and grow thicker skin to handle it.
I can see reasons why he did that (because it has nothing to do with PvP in SC) but i'm not convinced if there are no other reasons... connected to other streamer sadly...
Last edited by Xergon on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Dammy095

Post#46 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:25 pm

Spoiler:
Armagdon wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:21 pm What we are seeing here is ABSOLUTE abuse of power by someone from R&D that Yali previously mentioned that wont have any GM power's in game anymore.
pretty much this, i remember Yali statement too
Warned

Tarantoga

Post#47 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:18 pm

Spoiler:
Xergon wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:13 pm On other hand, the way Torq handled it is low and lame but ppl should get used to it, and nothing will change so better accept it and grow thicker skin to handle it.
sad enough... it would be pretty easy to make it better for ALL. devs could just do what they told some times ago and keep the GM power in the hands of GM's and not give it to people who already abused those tools in many cases
Warned

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#48 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:31 pm

This happens to me almost every day, a shame there is not a GM to finish SC.

Ads
Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#49 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:38 am

Spoiler:
I've seen Devs / GMs camp the respawn at scenarios like crazy (as a premade) So what is this? Again someone who abuses power because can't control himself? Cmon....Yes, it's rude to camp a respawn even more when you play as a premade, sadly the game allows it, it's up to the player what kind of gameplay one wants to play.
Warned
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

hulkhug

Post#50 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:58 am

All this drama because of a quitter debuff? You people need to chill and start playing scenarios the way they are meant to be played from start.

What's the big deal anyway? Debuff was handed too quickly, issue was resolved by the team so what is the problem now?

Now you are complaining that this thread is a bait for bans cause it is open. If it was closed you would scream how they are controlling maniacs. Tired of people complaining in game and on the forums about everything.

Playing here since T1 and never had any issues with the staff apart from one misunderstanding due to English not being our mother language but that was sorted in a minute by taking a step back. No one is perfect so stop acting like sheltered brats, for real.

When someone makes a wrong decision at work you don't take away their powers or fire them, instead, you talk to them and explain what actions to take next time or w/e so stop blowing this up for no reason, besides, none of us are paying them so guess what, we have no right to tell them how to run the show.
Characters: Gladius (RP), Naulin (AM), Beardicus (WP), Hive (BG)
Guild: The Unlikely Plan / TUP

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/phyrexianhulk