Recent Topics

Ads

Just another day on destro...

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jinxypie

Just another day on destro...

Post#1 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:34 pm

DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Ads
Urdeg

Re: Just another day on destro...

Post#2 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:45 pm

Cry me a river and let me bathe in them tears. (Seriously though, SC's go back and forth throughout the day much like oRvR. Sorry you didnt succeed at winning the match but it will happen again)
Urdeg OathKlad - IronBreaker 40/48 'I need nothing but the endless list of grudges unsettled.'

peterthepan3

Post#3 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:46 pm

Jinxypie wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:34 pm https://imgur.com/a/PU16Lml
Double Marauder setup that bitch and enjoy the sweet rr.

Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:53 pm

balance at its finest
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Jinxypie

Post#5 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:03 pm

I prefer facing AMs to WLs anyday, but least AMs i met today in pug sc was 4. Snare pools everyehere :twisted:
Last edited by Jinxypie on Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

peterthepan3

Post#6 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:05 pm

Jinxypie wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:03 pm I prefer facing AMs to WLs anyday, but least AMs i met today in pug sc was 4.
Meh - easy class to play, self-sufficient....it's a no-brainer.

Luuca

Post#7 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:12 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:25 am [Careers]

[AM / Shaman]

- Mechanic will no longer hit 0 in combat but switch to 1 of the other type.
- Removed Healstat switching to offensive using mechanic and vice versa. Mechanic already provides large enough benefit with 40% cast time reduction, 40% ap reduction and instant cast ability amplification (+25% damage/healing bonus).
I have also noticed that my Drain Magic is now much more disruptable than before... so AMs got a tune down last pass.. the healstat switching affected many abilities in this manner for both heal AM and Dps AM.

rmpl

Post#8 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:43 pm

The absolute state of pug scenarios:

Obviously this is not an issue for players who have a group because dps AM is a joke against a decent group alas I don't have the time to group with other players because I tend to take breaks every 15/30min to focus on some other things and I only play few scenarios a day but... you have created some frankenstein which is not-so-great in 6v6 yet extremely effective for stomping unorganised pubs. I suspect this was Jono's plot all along to encourage people to group up :lol:

Ads
Sulorie

Post#9 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:52 pm

Not all of them are dps spec, so it is only natural, that you see more of one certain class, when they have 2 totally opposite specs.

Your random class setup was just bad against them. **** happens. If ppl make a thread whenever 4+ of the same class are in a sc, we could make an entire topic for it.
Dying is no option.

rmpl

Post#10 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:01 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:52 pm Not all of them are dps spec, so it is only natural, that you see more of one certain class, when they have 2 totally opposite specs.

Your random class setup was just bad against them. **** happens. If ppl make a thread whenever 4+ of the same class are in a sc, we could make an entire topic for it.
Really fired up my neurons...