Recent Topics

Ads

I'm gonna say it...

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
VonEpic
Suspended

I'm gonna say it...

Post#1 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:29 pm

If you are going to run away from objectives, AFK, or hide in the spawn...
Spoiler:
You need to stop queing.
It's ok to not be good or know how to play. We have all been there, and I'm still learning myself, BUT I'd appreciate if you'd either learn how to play your class better, or at the least go out and get the PvE/RvR ranks you need to be effective without burdening the rest of us in scenarios.

I haven't heard so much constant bemoaning of how Destro is terrible like this ever, and after queing for several scenarios, I see why. You're handing easy victories to Order, including all the XP and RR, and emblems, that honestly should be going to our players, while we walk away with nearly empty hands and low morale.

So, please. Git gud or stop queing.

#SaltMine

Ads
Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Re: I'm gonna say it...

Post#2 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:23 pm

love me some pug scenarios, watchout for queuein on dem all because you may run into a competitive premade that likes to camp respawns so dats why some player will AFK at it, best thing to do here is to assist friendly premade leader or try to avoid enemy premade
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Jedii

Post#3 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:59 pm

Do what everyone else is doing , walk in a sc, see a premade walk back out , pugs Vs premade are just cannon fodder

VonEpic
Suspended

Post#4 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:10 pm

[REDACTED]
Last edited by VonEpic on Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VonEpic
Suspended

Post#5 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:10 pm

Jedii wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:59 pm Do what everyone else is doing , walk in a sc, see a premade walk back out , pugs Vs premade are just cannon fodder
Mama didn't raise no quitter! Plus, that doesn't stop them from winning delicious XP/RR and emblems.