Recent Topics

Ads

Order fabled inability to compete

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ragafury

Re: Order fabled inability to compete

Post#121 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:11 pm

not my intention to discredit guilds which 've done way more right than wrong but that's a very onesided picture about the "3 guys leaving over night after they were provided a home".

DND is / was a very good guild and players there have / had for a majority a high skill ceiling in terms of wb's.

I may also add that DND didn't quit because of "fight dodging". they reached out to wam to come back when TUP was still in the middle of the very very extended break. because boredom obviously.

not sure what Kragg is about, can't even remember that I spoke to him via PMs or anything at all (and I usually remember everything). My only contact to 3rd BT is Lesti.
Last edited by ragafury on Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Ads
Glorian

Post#122 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:18 pm

ragafury wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:11 pm not my intention to discredit guilds which 've done way more right than wrong but that's a very onesided picture about the "3 guys leaving over night after they were provided a home".
DND is / was a very good guild and players there have / had for a majority a high skill ceiling in terms of wb's.
not sure what Kragg is about, can't even remember that I spoke to him via PMs or anything at all (and I usually remember everything). My only contact to 3rd BT is Lesti.
Kragg's point of view is his own and does not represent the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers point of view. ;)

Aurandilaz

Post#123 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:31 pm

Kragg's behaviour feels extremely salty so to say... yes, some of us TUP players were given unique chance to join DnD guild roster as their own members were slowly vanishing as far as July-August (some losing interesting in RoR faster than others) - but this allowed DnD to keep fielding 3-4fgs all the way into September.
Even in August, you could have painted a graphic of DnD and members quitting RoR for one reason or another week after week, whether boredom (lack of skilled opponents in endgame) (boring grind) (no real endgame content like forts or cities) (ridiculous imbalances, choo choo fireclown train or gtfo with lesser scrub classes + 65ft Choppa pulls wrecking any attempt at warband formation holding) - come October its barely 2-3fgs of core players remaining in guild, and many of them are barely interested in the shitshow that RoR became due to removal of Azarael, RvR imbalances getting even worse with WL removal and BW morale nerf... it's a game, if people are not enjoying it enough, they go play other games.
Then TUP comes back, so obviously the people recruited from TUP go back.... so what's left at DnD in this point, 1-2fgs of people who barely feel like logging in due to how bad the state of RoR had become, huge laggs, idiotic state of balance. Leadership would have preferred to continue, but enough guild members were fed up with RoR at that point. So the guild is gone for now, who knows maybe in future they decide to give it another try?

And, as it seems, Bitterstones were fielding at times 2 warbands of Dawis during their wednesday events 2-3 months ago... lately they down to 3-4fgs? Pretty weird for you to go after DnD for losing players and unable to retain larger warbandroster when your own guild is losing players as well. Pot insulting kettle?

DnD had so many excellent players and very exceptionally skilled leadership - for the sake of the server it was bit demotivating to see them leave the game, knowing it could have been avoided if Aza had been left in charge of ensuring RvR balance improvements instead of what we have now.

DanielWinner

Post#124 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:58 pm

Gud circle j*rk.

Now let’s kick each other in RvR and have some fun in action after all.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha