Recent Topics

Ads

Order fabled inability to compete

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
szejoza

Re: Order fabled inability to compete

Post#21 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:31 am

Dammy095 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:55 am few days ago it was TUP+CNTK+BT+Invasion+Erihon+2 pug wb vs NRM + Lutz
just saying
cherry picking at its finest
Spoiler:

Ads
Xergon

Post#22 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:23 am

Dammy095 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:55 am few days ago it was TUP+CNTK+BT+Invasion+Erihon+2 pug wb vs NRM + Lutz
just saying
Some ppl still dont gets Wam's message, read hes post again, and try understand it. He put a lot effort and time to provide that message, yet some ppl either ignore hes reasons and arguments or are not cappable of simple understanding...
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Dammy095

Post#23 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:39 am

i have read his message and i respect Wam and TUP in general, we are allies after all
but thing is , i see everyone saying how poor order is if you dont join them, but at the same time its NRM vs 4 prepared warbands

Xergon

Post#24 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:53 am

Dammy095 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:39 am i have read his message and i respect Wam and TUP in general, we are allies after all
but thing is , i see everyone saying how poor order is if you dont join them, but at the same time its NRM vs 4 prepared warbands
Wam wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:34 am Just sounds like you affraid of some challenge now order fight back... and i will go full circle back to original listings...
Bitterstones = 0 BW (so 24-48 ppl no bw) Cntk = Lucky if they get 1 BW ... Rus Alliance = a handful of BW if lucky.
General Order pug wb = 1 BW if lucky and probably ST
Eirhon WB = maybe if lucky 4 BW with random builds (still not enough)
Destro wb's will bring alot more sorcs and viable dps classes and utility... please do not trigger and get me started. I am pretty sure Dev's have a idea of how things are and what they can and can't do to help the situation... most of its on players.
If you call that premade WBs then i have no words and there is no point to continue discussion...
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

kindred4080

Post#25 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:16 am

Hardly made through Wam's post.
I don't want to whine, cause it doesn't help, hehe.
But Destro indeed has a potential to nuke with spells almost equal to BW's M2 almost from the start of the fight.
All it needs is proper composition and tanks who can click/press 4 buttons.
For a further info you can provide me in game.
Shoom - Marauder
Nobguzzlah - Black Orc
Proud member of "No Remorse" :)

live4treasure

Post#26 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:44 am

Acidic the thing is that BW is the only class that can do anything in orvr worth a damn. Your argument is odd to me, especially because you mention sorc. If Sorc was buffed to BW levels but every other dps class that used to be viable in orvr was nerfed so that they were strictly inferior to sorc to the point where there is no real reason to bring one if you have an extra sorc, would you like that?

Because that's exactly what order is at the moment. Hopefully if the other classes will be given a viable aoe presence in rvr, BW can then be toned down and you won't have a reason to complain about it anymore. But at the moment, that can't be done unless you want destro to go back to doing PvDoor.
Giladar - rr 80 DPS AM

Aurandilaz

Post#27 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:51 pm

just wait until we get AoE White Lion, there was a thread barely 2 months ago with a very nice and very detailed suggestion of ensuring WL doesnt have just 3 ST trees but could get 2 ST trees and 1 AoE tree, I'm sure the patch that gives Order a functional frontline will arrive any day now, just need that AoE WL, some Slayer buffs and maybe some utility increase for WH. Just be patient. :)
after that, maybe BW monopoly-wbmeta will be broken.

Warblorc

Post#28 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:52 pm

Balance will and has always been difficult in this game with no two classes being cookie cutter copies. I'd suggest scaling changes on smaller level rather than some of the larger ones we've seen across the board.

The bigger issue which I'm sure everyone has or can see is population size during primetimes is starting to vary greatly. (order favor currently) That being said you see a ton of BW DPS AM and engi. Likely due to buffs and may fall off after FotM wears but that's the bigger issue imo with no announcements currently to destroy changes is keeping new character development from adding to over destroy pool.

In addition ill be selfish even though I consider my BO to be very good. But i'd love to see a major change to our Boss tree Waaagh is useless non of the abilities in the tree are viable for any use outside of NIDF.

My 2 cents. -Warblorc

Ads
mubbl

Post#29 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:14 pm

Xergon wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:23 am
just saying
Some ppl still dont gets Wam's message, read hes post again, and try understand it. He put a lot effort and time to provide that message, yet some ppl either ignore hes reasons and arguments or are not cappable of simple understanding...
Well what does he wanted us to tell? He played longer in rvr lakes organized like some of us did?
And at that time the competiton was harder?
Or just the total unwill for each realm to actualy get out the good horses?

Skullgrin

Post#30 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:46 pm

Mystry wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:25 am Hilarious how the instant that Order gets a few BWs, a class that Order is historically devoid of, they absolutely roflstomp Destro.

To be honest, order stacking Bright Wizards in a group doesn't necessarily guarantee them an automatic win. Had this happen in a scenario just a few days ago...

Getting that win was absolutely worth being focus fired by them for the whole scenario. 16 destro in the scenario and 18 order with seven of them being Bright Wizards, yet we still won the thing. But yea, keep spreading the notion that BW bomb groups are undefeatable... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80