Recent Topics

Ads

Order fabled inability to compete

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Flavorburst

Re: Order fabled inability to compete

Post#11 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:09 am

Acidic wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:33 am
Luuca wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:07 am
Acidic wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:17 pm

Well I appreciate the first posters attempt to translate the post to the rfolk that have reading issues. Unfortunately by the last post is appears the mark was missed.
This post does not support Destro over orde
This post does not support unbalance
This post suggests some order buffs in replacement for bw alignment with dps output with soc including morals

We see clearly a WB stacked with bw and run properly can steam roll nearly anything but yet stacked WB of order without such bw stacking get steam rolled.
Change it up and get rid of the bw crutch so proper balance can be given and for god sake dump the min/max elitisime balance model
SO lemme get this straight....

..spam ...

So no.. N O NO NO Order WB (currently) can beat Destro.

I see. Clear now. No bias.
And yet iits real, see TUP and D&as not rocket science
So despite reality go on in your happy land, it’s a game after all or simply L2P and optimize according to the balance model, which I despise and what the post is directed at.
some things are not meant to be fixed :)

Ads
Zaxxond

Post#12 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:11 am

Mystry
Suspended

Post#13 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:25 am

Hilarious how the instant that Order gets a few BWs, a class that Order is historically devoid of, they absolutely roflstomp Destro.

It's almost like it's exactly what I've been saying for a long time: ALL OF ORDER'S GOOD CLASSES (BW, Slayer, KOTBS, WP) ARE VASTLY UNDERREPRESENTED. Except WP, maybe.

Destro has been getting carried by the fact that they have an even class distribution for literally years. I am not surprised in the least to hear them cry nerf the instant they go up against something that isn't 3 SW/DPS tank/DPS healer groups.

ragafury

Post#14 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:27 am

Spoiler:
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Oculta

Post#15 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:05 am

Raga ... on point .... :mrgreen:

Healefix - Runepriest 40/65+
    Index - Knight 40/40
    Obyvankenobi - SW 40/66+
    Snipeshot - Engi 40/67+

"small scale lover"

Freezee - Zealot 40/71+
    Oculta - DoK 40/51+
    Greensyndrom - SH 40/81+
    Graagash - BO 40/51+

Gomdor

Post#16 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:39 am

Hey newbies, resistance doesn't affect on morale dmg.
    Black Orc 'Gazuaa'

peterthepan3

Post#17 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:09 am

Gomdor wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:39 am Hey newbies, resistance doesn't affect on morale dmg.
    Wounds does, but you can stack both wounds AND resistances!

Kabuterimonga
    Suspended

Post#18 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:20 am

If balance was a thing that devs wanted, it would of beein a reality nowadays.

When you want to win, you will choose the most overpowered career avaiable, which for RvR it's the Bright Wizzard AoE Spec. It's sad thou, 'cause if you don't fit in the META you won't be picked to play with the cool boyz. This is why we need real balance and i don't mean destro vs order balance, it's the inRealm balance. Give all careers a spot for warband gameplay. Let's not have one at the top please.
    Kabuterimon RR 109
    Kabuchop RR 101
    Kabusquig RR 92
    Tentomon RR 86

Ads
    Wam

Post#19 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:34 am

Acidic wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:17 pm
    Zaxxond wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:03 pm
    Luuca wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:54 pm I can translate for you guys. He said, "I got killed by a BW. Nerf BW."

So.. ya
    What he is saying is to make all the BW abilities corp damage like all of Sorcs abilities are spirit damage. I for one support this request.

Then both classes will be inline with each other.
    Well I appreciate the first posters attempt to translate the post to the rfolk that have reading issues. Unfortunately by the last post is appears the mark was missed.
    This post does not support Destro over orde
    This post does not support unbalance
    This post suggests some order buffs in replacement for bw alignment with dps output with soc including morals

We see clearly a WB stacked with bw and run properly can steam roll nearly anything but yet stacked WB of order without such bw stacking get steam rolled.
    Change it up and get rid of the bw crutch so proper balance can be given and for god sake dump the min/max elitisime balance model
    funny post, but I have to post a response because you used our guild name, so please do not use our guild's name invain in future mate especially in trying to support a bad move.

your post is biased, you just want to farm weak enemies... a few BW and you already affraid, where was you when Hao and Phalanx was bombing on order, rus blob, cntk & Grand alliance. We faced that on destro without cry about order bw's and that was alot of good bw's and morale... just respect and counter play... we let actions do the talking more than words and just played the game and got on with it.

We go Destro we get top kills and lock zones, we go order we get top kills and lock zones. That might come across as a boast like many things i might say but that is me just being factual, I don't care about ego... we are only as good as our last fight, i am just pointing out that it shows that both realms can be competetive in large scale. I don't see what is your problem. Would you be posting about our destro warband if you was a order main player.

The issue is much more complicated than you say with your destro/self blinkers on.

You just want to zerg order easymode and make them toothless, you don't want competetive fights. You only make this post when we go order and help change momentum... Order has confidence back and its zerging a bit because thats mostly all what order can do (for the most part)

Insight :lol: :twisted:
    Spoiler:
    There is little organised on order on large scale... some good 6 man's but they don't impact campaign in large scale consistantly.

Bitterstones numbers have dwinled alot and they are not all bitterstones they fill their ranks with any dwarfs, that is a racial warband so has some handicaps. They can do some nice things with they get a solid core, the issue is them getting that solid core its unreliable after facing TUP/NRM/PNP and others... while having little support. Not even taking into account that they are roleplay and more casual guild, but like us they make use of what they have and ain't affraid to fight even outnumbered.

CNTK has loss its number and down to 1-2 fg and is not running large scale composition to my knowledge from their class composition.

RUSBlob on order use to be multiple warbands in its heyday... seems more like 2fg+ aprox and im not sure their times ...
    that is no organised warband, that is broken setups and pug warbands for filler there is a huge difference.

Then you look at pug warbands

Cature white lion, he does what he can with the troops he has available and they are usually imbalanced groups with hugely broken compsition, weak dps, weak heals, weak tanks... over stacking or understacking of key components because its lol order and huge RNG.

Then you look at other Pug Overlord
    Eirhon VII (hope i spell it right this time) he is from Karak Norn on live so use to more organised warbands, he runs similar setup to guide i posted with balance 2-2-2 and ideally some firepower. The issue is the timezones he plays usually ends before primetime, and order tend to dominate the daytime with him leading more "proper" / optimized warbands especially by pug standards.

Again no full organised warband...

Then you look at destro

NRM
    Very active, good and strong guild... that can run a full warband with high RR players and decent composition
    PNP
    Very active guild that that has quite a few high rr and experience and good lead

Both these can field full warband and run close together at times... how can the above on order compete with this?

Then you add in
    King Ocara (he earnt his title)
    Destro's supreme overlord that can rally the realm and unite it and bring the numbers and also determination...
    Then you have lutz and some others also that can also add more wb's to the mix

You compare and contrast and you see the huge disparity between realms in this regard of organised warbands, not even going to need to factor in class balance on destro dps compared to order dps which favours destro im affraid to say.

Then you look at TUP... we WAS/ARE Destro guild BUT competetion and SERVER HEALTH/POPULATION dictates that we have to play both sides for balance reasons... because im tired of raids literally ending in five minutes if we break enemy on first fight and they all log off and don't want to fight us, thats happend to us too many times in the past, and usually its 1 hour 30 out of 3 hours+ and we use to raid more and harder compared to any recent... we play on our lowbie alts to provide some okay action, and it seems like you are not entertained... you just want to farm pugs.

we get alot of hate and saltyness from parts of the community because we kill people... news flash that is the name of the game, we try conduct ourselves in a decent manner in and out of battle and try to do the right things... but people will always bitch and moan about something especially us. Its just how it is.

Do I want to destroy order guilds and farm them in their warcamp? nope, we play to fight, our guild is about fighting... think we have proven this on more than enough occasions lol. Although some people will like to think different about us without really having a clue. We keep our salt levels to a minimum, we bug report, we swap sides to help underdog, yet still people will hate on us hahaha you couldn't make it up. I hear it all through the back channels.

Its funny how wed the 21st there was no complaints about order... or us being on order when we swapped to make it less boring because they had massive AAO after we was fighting 2-3 order wb's at their warcamp in t2 elf lands... then even with bitterstones and few other orders around that evening we was massively outnumbered...

NRM and PNP side by side, as well as rest of destro zerg in one ball... you know did we complain about it on forums no, did we say nerf destro lal... we fought at the keep outnumbered until destro took it, we got alot of kills, destro got keep, then 100+ run over 23 of us... while rest of order afk at bo/wc (Its ironic you complain so much even though I know somethings which need to be fixed as they are game breaking in destro favour but thankfully no one abuses them too much yet... I could do this if i wanted but i don't, it is wrong... but i know some parts of community would be all over this in a heartbeat if they could just for easy gains with little thought impact on others)

We ain't stupid in our guild we know both sides like to zerg for easy gains and then complain about the other side... we punish people who zerg, that is what we do that is how we help server achieve balance.

Order was exhausted and close to the point of no return (we do not want to destroy guilds)... we swap sides, we lift the farming of them hard (as i wanted order buffed for more competition) and we help them out a bit... I give them advice in a guide which will be totally ignored because that is the order way, they refuse to improve themselves on a proper organised scale, they like to just zerg for easy gains (same thing majority of destro do also but atleast destro improve themselves a little) and both sides whine about the other while doing the exact same thing when it suits... when never taking bigger picture into equation, just want self buffs, self gains and **** everyone else.

Order does not help itself, its ironic that we of all people are the ones who are helping them, the people they suspect least... their natural enemy for longest of time.

If we went destro and put together a proper comp and had the focus... especially if NRM or PNP are active also, doesn't even need to include the destro pug warbands thats even more and they usually around... the order zerg you see we would get tamed and they would get back to being outnumbered all the time... order's realm would die mate

and once one side is dead its alot harder to come back from and revitalize... that was the problem of live servers and reason why they had to be merged... its the same with ROR in any 2 realm system... but with ROR the option of playing both sides is present which allows people who actually give a **** to swap sides and balance out the realms instead of stack the one side with all the try hards and stomp enemy into the ground then be herp derp there is nothing left to fight then bored then quit. Thats how it goes.

Before our event during dbl xp weekend... order was getting zerged hard for weeks with alot of AAO 80-90% of the time... where was destro complaining then? no because its in your favour, where was other destro groups swapping sides to help balance? no because its in your favour.

When we came back we was originally going to go order because of the whine threads from forums... but then I saw NRM getting zerged hard with 130-70 in TM and also my scout reports indicated order was zerging more at this point in time... Bitterstones was having 2 wbs of dwarfs almost by themselves at this point also (contrast to under wb recently) that is a big sway of -24 dwarfs from bitterstones alone and not including the rest of order.

So we decided to help out our old destro buddies and play our mains... which we prefer to play because they are our mains, but we do the right thing for community by swapping sometimes... which is not easy for a guild to run on both sides especially to try do so in the correct manner and being sensative about swapping during keep attacks because yes we could be like others and troll both realms if we so desired and get cheesey easy kills... but we try to have a bit more class than that.

If we play destro TUP & NRM together can pretty much stop order zone... it can be fun if TUP & NRM are alone and serverly outnumbered on destro but more often than not there is or was plenty of other destro around.

If order zerg too hard... don't worry about it we will swap back to destro to restore Balance and punish them extra hard for taking advantage of opportunties and not improving themselves like they should evolve as destro pugs did (will make for better fights and more competition) . We aim to be AAO police just like we was in the past, the only issue is that takes time to do this to the level desired and still won't please some people as too many salty people in game.

Order have earnt a break from facing us in the short term(to be fair they deserve it)... but the excessive zerging can change things on short notice however as we are not monsters... the main issue is PNP raid times flucuate because their leaders work patterns/shifts are forever changing, and when its TUP/NRM/PNP & More its no contest and super laggy... unless every order player is active and again super laggy. I do not know PNP schedule other than it flucuates and adds to the TUP/NRM snowball effect. That causes server imbalance and another reason why have to fill hole on order side, do you not see that contributes 72+ organised players on one side in large scale, then semi organised pugs around them... compared to order who can not match equal large scale organised numbers, and their pugs are less organised... so one for one in this situation numbers do not equal because of huge disparity in unorganised vs organised. Unorganised need mass and sheer numbers / lag to compete with organised.

IF we cannot AAO Police we lopside the server... there is no phalanx and grand alliance / rus blob to even us and other destro guilds out like in the past during the great war which was very good / intensive fights. A lopsided server will lose players and is unhealthy long term. If one side gets nerfed to unplayable like you want with your blinkers on, then we are not duty bound to be a band aid... I have been vocal in the past about similar things, but I play to what we have, there is pro and con to both sides they are not exactly mirrored and if you do that you break game because you forget bigger picture and different synergies... plus it would lose so much of its flavour and originality. That is probably one of the reasons why alot of prospals do not get passed because of bigger picture.

We are probably not order's favourite people for the amount of times we have fought and killed them in the past (its cool them killing us too its part of the game) but when they are down, we lend them a hand and help them back to their feet... ideally another guild can replace us on order side or we just rotate for balance if we have too, it really is that simple no hidden agenda's or politics... we play for fights, if one side does not provide adequate fights then we have to change that to get the adequate or above fights we desire.

I am pretty sure our destro warband is stronger than our order warband... I am pretty sure we dealt with morale bombs in the past from rus blob / phalanx / grand alliance when CNTK had more people... I play both sides i don't have a Bias, make order more deadly so we can play destro im fine with that, nerf order so we can play destro, order zerg more so we can play destro... then rinse repeat from destro side...

How about people play the game and have fun and actually look for fights? like we did on wed 28th and got zerged by all destro running together when we roamed alone in TM... order wb's was getting picked off one by one when they came out of the keep, then they just countered zerged thats what happend, and one fight which we missed when we was babysitting the keep, this counter zerg run over NRM and the rest of destro (there was alot of order) but this is what happens sometimes if you run together too often you get countered... then destro lost alot of number after this wipe and snowballed the rest of the night, with the people remaining on destro putting up a valiant fight despite the numbers difference.

I never see bitterstones whine about fighting TUP, and they are roleplay guild but they have huge stones from working in the mines. We have alot of history with them too way back when we was growing, they are one of the guilds i respect the most. They always fight, even with broken setup, they always try, even with broken setup. They make no excuses, they play the game in right spirit and with their own identity.

I think they earnt a slight break from facing us for once...

Just don't blame us for order zerging, but don't think we encourage or prefer this... its just cause and effect, we are not there to farm order numbers on destro to keep them in check, we instead support them revitalize... they grow despite being unorganised, I know if most of destro show up to fight it is more than capable of wiping order and vice versa... that is balance and we have to adjust to our enviroment and make use of the tools available.

One dominant realm is such zzzzzzzzzzzz boring lack of challenge and you already want the underog to be nerfed now they regain some momentum its not even been a week, and for months we have farmed order hard in the past.

If you want this to be nerfed, you want me to go into all the advantages/strength destro has which order do not have and vice
    versa? you want order to be reskinned destro? that is not WHO, that isn't what ROR as been.

Just sounds like you affraid of some challenge now order fight back... and i will go full circle back to original listings...
    Bitterstones = 0 BW (so 24-48 ppl no bw) Cntk = Lucky if they get 1 BW ... Rus Alliance = a handful of BW if lucky.
    General Order pug wb = 1 BW if lucky and probably ST
    Eirhon WB = maybe if lucky 4 BW with random builds (still not enough)
    Destro wb's will bring alot more sorcs and viable dps classes and utility... please do not trigger and get me started. I am pretty sure Dev's have a idea of how things are and what they can and can't do to help the situation... most of its on players.

Did we complain when facing phalanx co-ordinated m4 bombs and when grand alliance was bigger and had more bw's... nope was good fights, it was some threat, some challenge... you win some, you lose some. I know they had tools, we had tools on destro. You want order to have no tools or less tools, you want to stack everything in your favour that is not balance just give you a IWin Button instead. Dev's saw order was handicapped, they do quick fix to help balance the problem. I was against it because I prefered order's other dps characters getting some love, but that takes alot more work and planning to make it fair.
    Revert the change, put TUP back on destro and your balance will be RIP Order. Is this what you want? a imbalanced server where fights are won by default numbers, you know we could a week without wiping on destro side... we can die alot more in one night on order side than a few weeks on destro and you want order to be nerfed because you died and order has their confidence back.

Oh also we informed our allies we swap sides a little because we have class and they know why, and some of our frenemies too..
    I don't have to or need to explain our reasons but I try give some good perspective and reasoning into why we doing some of the things we do, I don't care for politics or drama at all... I care for good fights and Orvr action... that is what we look for, that is what we try to provide to either realm. We have been there, seen it, done it, bought the T shirt. Niether realm should rely on us, we ain't that important 24/7 (i could lead more but can be tedious/tiresome in lags and not always worth maximum effort) we maybe make a bit of a impact and have a bit of fear factor... but ultimately we are just part of the community and try make it as good as it can be... not just internally, externally also... I give advices to nice people who ask from time to time.
    TL DR don't ask for balance when you do so with so clearly destro tinted glasses on... you need to be impartial and think of big picture, cause and effect before you can seriously make a unbiased suggestion. It's hard to take you seriously when I know full well the capabilities of destro as well... where was these suggestions when destro was 24/7 zerging?

yw Wam
    Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
    Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Dammy095

Post#20 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:55 am

few days ago it was TUP+CNTK+BT+Invasion+Erihon+2 pug wb vs NRM + Lutz
    just saying