Recent Topics

Ads

Order fabled inability to compete

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Acidic

Re: Order fabled inability to compete

Post#61 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:07 pm

ragafury wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:01 pm
(I agree btw. with the core concept to buff other order classes and turn down BWs afterwards
The part that you agree with is the only part that there is in the post, the whole background to the post is the numerous threads and whines on the forum and discord (at time of writting) calling for order toons to be buffed to level of BW including its M2.
At time of posting there were no order organized wb to talk of and order were attempting to say the BW and M2 was not stronger than other order toons. So if you read the title and content you can read what I meant or just invent your own opinion.

Ads
Wam

Post#62 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:23 pm

Nidwin wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:56 pm
Wam wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:36 pm TL DR = Read Kraag's post its right on point and a little shorter than mine

Wam
What part of his post?
The one in which he openly and blantantly insults me without any provocation from my side?

Anyway,
I'm just one of the 99.99% garbage Magus, so what do I know.
Didn't see a insult mate, i thought he was speaking generally about realm, even though he quoted you so maybe you took it personally because of this... thought it was more a general point of view that's how it came across to me

More about people to put up and fight... instead of make negative noise and cry about something they do not even put maximum effort into :roll:
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

ragafury

Post#63 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:38 pm

Acidic wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:07 pm
(I agree btw. with the core concept to buff other order classes and turn down BWs afterwards
The part that you agree with is the only part that there is in the post, the whole background to the post is the numerous threads and whines on the forum and discord (at time of writting) calling for order toons to be buffed to level of BW including its M2.
At time of posting there were no order organized wb to talk of and order were attempting to say the BW and M2 was not stronger than other order toons. So if you read the title and content you can read what I meant or just invent your own opinion.
cool story bro.

however, your whining and in a 2-weekly schedule released nerf BW qq threads are just a meme by now.

I gave my recommendation to you in my last meme pic, after your last video I also recommend holding the line for once.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

wonshot

Post#64 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:44 pm

I feel like this has happend before?
Ocara's camraman making indirect BW M2 QQ posts because someone is more organized than him and therefor is winning.

But sure lets blame it on BW, lets see if TUP can join the club of getting M2 Nerfed (not that I even expect any class balance-changes on this server any more)
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Kragg

Post#65 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:50 pm

Nidwin wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:32 pm I'm not crying Kragg, I only added a bit of input to Dammy095's and Glorian's comment.
It is not personal. I was just very annoyed by the sudden amnesia that seems to have taken a hold among destruction. If people state they havent been farming order for months and months on end they deserve a proper slap.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Wam

Post#66 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:57 pm

Acidic wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:07 pm
Do I have to educate on morales? Destro have a easier time accquiring as pack, it gives them a better start generally... but if destro feed or order are smart, order have more potent morale if used right... that is not to say that destro morale is not potent either if used correctly... there is counters to both with the removal of Resolute defences and proper use of CC amongst other things.

Its not my job to talk about postioning and other counter methods and theorycraft for you the best way to take down a bomb squad you can figure it out and try different things (I know what i would do)... you make big deal of short range pew pew, when I use to get nuked by max range better pew pew by Phalanx and made no big deal about it, just accepted it was part of the game and that people wanted to leader snipe/troll ;) it was their tactic but didn't bother me as I put team above self.

If Order had viable dps alternatives yeah that would be good for its realm, but they are pretty niche... Mara also gets m2 fyi

There is some setups on destro you could run which would also be lethal, you just need to be fully committed to them and not half measures then cry because you are not stacking enough/properly... that is not dev problem, that is player problem. But again why should I feed you such information on a plate, i've already said more than enough. Part of the fun is the journey and process of growing... there is alot of different setups with pro's and con's especially on destro side each with their own flavour which can be potent if you invested into them trust me.

Its too early and alot of effort to make a guide for destro also...

you do not realise the damage you do to the community when you start nerf topics... and disort realm balance from its natural state and make things very kneejerky.

Then you get counter nerf topics start if people behave as salty as you are... and then everyone gets everything removed and then you are left with what? a massive shitshow (a inferior ror product)... good luck balancing that. Every change has a knock on effect, seen or unseen.

Posts on forum is not a legit proper counter to morale bomb and combat techniques... You want us to come destro so you have no organised opposition and easy kills just say it...

It's easier for me to lead on destro than order just so you are aware. I don't understand why you have such a hard time playing destro.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Greenbeast

Post#67 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:12 pm

wonshot wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:44 pm I feel like this has happend before?
Ocara's camraman making indirect BW M2 QQ posts because someone is more organized than him and therefor is winning.

But sure lets blame it on BW, lets see if TUP can join the club of getting M2 Nerfed (not that I even expect any class balance-changes on this server any more)
Ghost of D&D in this thread? I thought NRM beat last signs of life from you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxqcL2qQUwg

Or maybe it was PnP?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFKHM-ukUmM
Ow...wait it is Acidic who recorded that. Aw sorry you were killed by PnP boyz and gals.

PnP is always there for a good fight. But I think it is silly to read about how hard is it to order. When order stomped us with DnD, CNTK, Bitterstones + zergs it was - well you need to be better. And now instead of bringing a proper setup you whine on forums? :lol:
To beat your order we need to bring certain setup. We cant go 4 mdps squigs, no marauders, 1 sorc, 4 bgs. So beat it. Meta everywhere.

Bring Scarx out of his burrow please.
:mrgreen:

Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#68 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:35 pm

madrocks wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:46 pm

Unparry/undodge/unblock/undisrupt-able Instant aoe dps morals combined with aoe buffs ruin the game. One button meta is ****. You can't heal 6x 1.2k damage combined with any other aoe dps raining on you from an angry Mob.
There has to be a counter to that, you understand.. a counter. (:

BALANCE!
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#69 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:41 pm

Now the funny thing is, Fluff posted another video of his warband action, from yesterday;
what we can conclude from this video found here - viewtopic.php?f=54&t=27979&p=335824#p335824

a)
you do not use HOLD THE LINE, which is something any normal warband tank would do to reduce enemy damage
instead, you choose to complain about BWs doing dmg, against which you could use HTL, but don't bother to

b) your Warband organization
2 maras, if they doing their task properly, will drain enough many BWs to ensure their M2 drop fails to reach critical mass or delay M2 drop by 10-20 sec, which allows Destro meanwhile to gather morale drop and win fight
3 shamans, when 1 is already too much
1 zealot, when preferably you would have 4 to give each party Ap, +25% heals and +1k armor
1 Squig, which doesn't do jackshit because no AOE spammer, and BadGas is countered by proper Order wb with 4 SMs
3 Sorcs, too little, too little bomb dmg having seen yesterdays killspam - either ensure they are all running proper AoE spec or lecture them about getting more dmg + kills, preferably you would run 4-6 Sorcs
0 dps Zealot, a class that would debuff enemy Corp and Armor resis (so your WE, SH, Maras would be like warm knives slicing through butter + increased tank dmg pressure), and so that your Sorcs corp dmg output increases massive when combined with BO corp debuff
While I love my WE, the class itself have 0 WB utility and dmg is far below Sorc dps, so no need to run those in WB.

c)
Now instead of fixing your own personal gameplay and playing like a tank should in warband, helping counter against BW dmg by proper HTL use...
Or instead of running a properly organized WB that utilized every trick and benefit known to Destro when it comes to butchering a BW heavy Order warband...
Your strategy to counter BW is to get them nerfed - that is the only viable dps class Order has for WB (Engi + Slayer are utility picks and cannot compete for DPS spots).
The alternative would be to "git gud" like Destro guilds have done in past giving them challenges but good chances of victory against organized BW-heavy Order guilds (Phalanx, TUP etc), but apparently that would be harder than to post your 7th "please let us talk about the problematic BWs killing me" nerf-BW thread.

As someone who plays both sides, with over dozen T4 chars, I have to say life on Destro is far easier when it comes to warbands, you are not required to run high Sorc number but can add classes like Magus or Mara or even a Choppa freely to the mix, and still have good chances of beating organized enemies.
And also, I would like to play non-BW classes in Order warbands, like my WL (RIP AOE spec) or maybe even my WH or Slayer - but as balance currently is and probably will be forever, it's recommended to not run less than 6-7 BWs for an organized Order wb (+ token Engi).

tdlr; pls use HTL

kindred4080

Post#70 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:05 pm

Omg,another part of forum wars...
Dudes stop this bs already.
Both sides are wrong in some cases.

Each side can beat the crap out of another, but...

1. Lag. I blame this crap for killing proper RvR action. Cause yesterday it was hella a lagfest in Caledor with 200 order and 101 destro in zone. Way too much for 1 zone in current iteration.

2. Zerg wins, no matter what. Even if one side/wb brings proper setup it is countered rather by lag (look up ^ ) or by enormous ammount of meatshields, who are covering their top lvl dudes.

3. BW stronger because of procs (enormous amount of procs (additional dmg) from single aoe spell) and instant M2, BUT a few Sorcs (5-6 enough, from my expirience) under WAAAGH (- 5 sec cd) effect from BOrk (who should pick this tactic from 3rd tree) can use Infernal Wave (almost BW's M2 skill) to send it's enemies into shadow realm within 3 spam casts.

4. Each realm want to farm new sets ASAP, which led to damn "I pick the winning side", just to loot more bags. So i ask all Guild Leaders, who constantly runs their WB into RvR to stop this useless banter, it is not your fault.

Blame plebs, blame x-realmers (at least those who have 2 separate accounts: 1 for order, one for destro), blame afk tards.

And to conclude: try to visit forum not so often, you'll feel way better. Cheers
Shoom - Marauder
Nobguzzlah - Black Orc
Proud member of "No Remorse" :)