Recent Topics

Ads

Something I noticed on the forums

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Acidic

Re: Something I noticed on the forums

Post#91 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:47 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:21 pm
Feru wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:19 pm balance and re-balnace is the ror way... "we" all agree jakobs and mytic are nubs ;P waht we need is mirrored classes balanced in the POV of sanguish and is team of "cool kids" :)

we flexin'
Ok think you image was better than mine of balancing things here

Ads
Feru
Suspended

Post#92 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:46 pm

lets imagine i a coll kid, receive a port to magic isles, equip best gear with etc... !!!! can i join the balance team??

Kragg

Post#93 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:04 pm

wonshot wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:32 am
Where as when we played our destro warband and ran over the roleplayers makin them very upset screaming traitors and xrealmers( :roll: ),
Are you trying to hurt my feelings by refering to BT as 'roleplayers' or something? :roll: :lol:

You get called traitor and xrealmers for switching over during keepsieges which you started up yourself. Placing a ram , drag people along and then switch to farm them makes you scum. Hence why no one likes you lot and has so little respect for your efforts as a guild. Besides being 'top guild' by default, as better guilds left the server, I find your practices and attitude as a guild lacking. I wouldn't talk about being upset either as your guildleader seemed close to getting a heartattack on tuesday at Chaos Wastes because no one wanted to listen to him and told him to **** off.

Have you replaced the people who left yet?
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Sigimund

Post#94 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:15 pm

carlos wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:42 pm
Spoiler:
Nidwin wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:07 pm @Sulorie, wonshot, carlos

That's going to be a pain, as I explained to carlos, to get the WL properly fixed for warband gameplay, except buffing it's aoe damage on the level of an actual guardian spec.

The actual situation is
Marauders have no pet
SH has range damange or can become one with it's pet

SW has no proper aoe to speak off and it's not very clear what to do with it, range or melee, melee or range.
WL has no range and a pet to deal with. And that pet ain't going to be easy to properly give the WL a viable melee aoe spec.
You still seem to miss the point. The new WL will imo be viable for wb-play. The only thing I wanted to point out was that your suggestion to counter the zealot in a funnel, was for a WL to send the pet on it. This wont be viable since the option to play the WL in a wb is to be specced with spirit dmg which demand the pet to not be called forth (hence, no pet to send on the zealot).
I've not claimed anything else.

Right trees
https://ror-career-builder.herokuapp.co ... white-lion
https://ror-career-builder.herokuapp.co ... osal-class

Maybe.

viewtopic.php?t=28885&start=50

peterthepan3

Post#95 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Feru wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:46 pm lets imagine i a coll kid, receive a port to magic isles, equip best gear with etc... !!!! can i join the balance team??
How dare you! I'll have you know that all gear on all of my toons was acquired legally via intense and thorough pug farming.

wonshot

Post#96 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:31 pm

Kragg wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:04 pm
I by no means tried to insult you or your guild for playing the way you desire, but you are roleplayers right, so why would it be insulting to call you what you are?

Instead of fireing back on your attempts to insult me I will however just point at the server allows for such realmswaps. We didnt have enough enemies to fight in the zone, and killing both order and destro seemed to provide enough kills to please the Gods for that evening. Dont take it personal, a kill is a kill.

So yeah the server allows for such, dishonorable moves, but what can you do. there is not exactly an amazing campain that rewards the handholding that is ongoing on monday and wedsday. That is just casual players not being able to stand on their own, and the same reason we could farm two realms in one evening. We were outnumbered as we only ran 3fg guildies, you could just had killed us instead of being upset.

The "better guilds" comments had me laugh though, results speak for themselves. Stay Bitter
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Kragg

Post#97 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:25 pm

wonshot wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:31 pm

So yeah the server allows for such, dishonorable moves, but what can you do. t.
I am glad we agree. Setting up an effort and turn it into a farmfest just shows a lack of class.
The "better guilds" comments had me laugh though, results speak for themselves. Stay Bitter
You lost half your guild over night. Looking for players in /5 #topguild

And that is not being bitter, that is laughing my ass off :mrgreen:
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Kreb

Post#98 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:24 am

No wonder order has issues with winning rvr. You guys need just more people with realmpride. Despite of course having quite some xrealmer (your xrealmers are our xrealmers too) we have quite a lot players, especially wb-leaders that stay and fight for quite some time until calling it a day if it gets too zergy.

Ads
geezereur

Post#99 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:00 am

Amidala wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:43 pm Screaming about BWs was nice. Typical order pug wb has 2 tanks and 11 Bws, was really hard for destro frontline get them. They are just standing without guard, and sometimes also without permaheal. But this point is old now!
Bw morale was nerfed. Good!
There were promises to give to order something else.
There is a nice class called Slayer that should be fantastic in wb. Pity it was also nerfed, but still slayer has a fantastic setup for Wb and AoE damage. But who plays slayer?who cares?
Naaa better create and reinvent something new! :!:
Un Nerf Id for Slayers and we might come back :P
All I want for christmas is an Un Nerfed ID....

wonshot

Post#100 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:45 am

Kragg wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:25 pm
wonshot wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:31 pm

So yeah the server allows for such, dishonorable moves, but what can you do. t.
I am glad we agree. Setting up an effort and turn it into a farmfest just shows a lack of class.
You lost half your guild over night. Looking for players in /5 #topguild

And that is not being bitter, that is laughing my ass off :mrgreen:
Lost half of our guild over night? 3 guys were picked up and given a home in DnD because TUP was nolonger playing, when Wam returned they went to play Destro. We for sure lost some of the original players from AoR Live in this process, some were not interested in playing Warband and wanted to do smallscale. Some individuals were attempted on trial and either left because they couldnt handle the presure, or were simply not good enough. This is a natural thing when expectations are high, and the overall quality on order is too low to even attempt recruiting.

Untill last thursday we we still had a core of 3fg guildies. So I dont know where you find this cute rumor about half of the guild made an Exodus over night.

As for your comments about being a top guild, previously on RoR other guilds have found succes on order with BW but none of them to the extend where they got Flashfire and M2 nerfed. And Phalax could have returned to the server if Hao simply talked to Aza, but he didnt want to.

So enjoy your rumors, being farmed on wedsdays and leave the killing to the professionels.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO