Recent Topics

Ads

Is this game losing it?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Wosh
Banned

Re: Is this game losing it?

Post#31 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:51 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:36 pm
Wdova wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:21 pm I have seen vid from "other" server and was Shocked abou working LOTD and tyrant gear.... Meanwhile nothing changed on RoR not even GTDC removal or well deserved nerf for melee SHs... Does devs migrate to other server or?
It's comments like this that deter me from bothering as much as I should. It's comments like this that spit on the work that the team are doing (and have been doing) for the past few weeks now. Just because the pace is somewhat slower recently doesn't mean that nothing is going on behind the scenes; we have a plethora of changes/discussions (as per Priority List) in the pipeline.

It's actually incredibly disappointing to see such little faith from the community.

/rant
And WHO’s fault is it that people lost faith? If you need a break, I Will happily take the role as wp ambassador. I lost faith when you picked that up. And everytime i read your “/rants” i lose a bit more.

Ads
FinduilAsuryan

Post#32 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:56 pm

Other server doesnt interest me much. There are in my opinion the toxic eejiots im happy ror got rid off. It actually is good to see that you feel similarly... this wasnt supposed to be a rantingthread, the current state makes me just a little sad. And it actually feels like rr100decline again. All of a sudden players vanished and weak order became nonexistent...
Finduil WL 40 /81
Hakatri SM 40/80
Alqua AM 40/69
Xinduil SW 40/54

peterthepan3

Post#33 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:02 pm

Wosh wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:51 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:36 pm
Wdova wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:21 pm I have seen vid from "other" server and was Shocked abou working LOTD and tyrant gear.... Meanwhile nothing changed on RoR not even GTDC removal or well deserved nerf for melee SHs... Does devs migrate to other server or?
It's comments like this that deter me from bothering as much as I should. It's comments like this that spit on the work that the team are doing (and have been doing) for the past few weeks now. Just because the pace is somewhat slower recently doesn't mean that nothing is going on behind the scenes; we have a plethora of changes/discussions (as per Priority List) in the pipeline.

It's actually incredibly disappointing to see such little faith from the community.

/rant
And WHO’s fault is it that people lost faith? If you need a break, I Will happily take the role as wp ambassador. I lost faith when you picked that up. And everytime i read your “/rants” i lose a bit more.
I didn't know I was the WP ambassador :O By all means, you can take that (apparent) role from me! 8-)

Sulorie

Post#34 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:17 pm

You mean the incredible progress of giving back WH/WE their 1500 armor debuff proc on conq set? At Apoc they have a sense for balance, mind blowing!
Dying is no option.

qwerty113

Post#35 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:24 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:17 pm
You mean the incredible progress of giving back WH/WE their 1500 armor debuff proc on conq set? At Apoc they have a sense for balance, mind blowing!
now we have mega def classes with stuck anticrit and armor, which makes them in ror simple unkillable. Just play a little by wh, you will be hardly dissapointing.
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Aurandilaz

Post#36 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Not playing APOC, but can see the benefit of having good armor debuff on WE/WH;
here you spam AW/T. glorious AW spam, why - it's optimal for almost any situation unless someone else brings armour debuff, you are most of the time better of getting armor ignore ability spammed than trying the other 2 picks, simply because they are inferior unless enemy is severely armour debuffed.
Or WE/WH themselves do the armor debuff, and then alternate between situations where it is better to carve tanks open with AW, maybe armor debuff and Slice medium armour targets, or armor debuff and DoT dmg kiting healers. Wow, alternatives to AW spam.
Is 1500 maybe too much? Maybe. Is it better to give WE/WH options to AW spam. How dare they!
Rather have risky balance decisions that open new spec options than stagnated "safe" system where other side might as well drop their pants down and prepare for the inevitable violations of their corpses due to beyond absurd state of largescale balancing.

Really hoping we get Aza back to make risky moves and try new stuff than current "tumbleweed rolls by" as another brave adventurer who left WC gets ambushed by the daily Greenskin waaaghband with bodyparts ripped into all wind directions by half a dozen choppa pulls.

Can also admit that I also got my choppa to 40 thanks to double xp weekend, eventually pulling people over the edge and getting them stuck in Doomfist Crafter can get boring and repetitive, whilst also being very effective at ruining enemies positioning efforts. Much skills, wow.

diedrake

Post#37 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:39 pm

FinduilAsuryan wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:56 pm Other server doesnt interest me much. There are in my opinion the toxic eejiots im happy ror got rid off. It actually is good to see that you feel similarly... this wasnt supposed to be a rantingthread, the current state makes me just a little sad. And it actually feels like rr100decline again. All of a sudden players vanished and weak order became nonexistent...
Actually, what little i have played on that other server the community there is actually less toxic then this project. Sure there are a couple bad eggs but what mmo doesnt have bad eggs? Ha, just remember this server is changing the game as the other is wanting old school WAR.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Sulorie

Post#38 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:52 pm

qwerty113 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:24 pm
now we have mega def classes with stuck anticrit and armor, which makes them in ror simple unkillable. Just play a little by wh, you will be hardly dissapointing.
There something called teamwork, which includes debuffs, assist and CC to get rid of defensive moves. Shocking, right?
Dying is no option.

Ads
davispeed
Game Artist

Post#39 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:05 pm

FinduilAsuryan wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:12 am Here´s just my 2 Cents on the current Situation on the current situation:

I feel that mostly (with few exception) there is a massive disbalance in Population. Destruction has way more People (yesterday primtime - 200 aao, for example) Solution might be to make something like a Population Tracker and if there were to many People on one side you just couldnt lock in on that side any more?)

On top of that i feel that Order classes have been nerfed in comparison to destruction classes (might also be a lack of buffing compared to destro) the very strong wl first became a weaker shadow of marauder and now is fleshed to vanilla state.

i feel destro has - i.e. with marauder (solo, grp and wb rampager) and squig overhaul (solo and wb) and choppa pulls such a massive Advantage (compare those classes to wl, sw and slayer) which adds to the already annoying Population disbalance.
it never seemed to be so bad, the last few weeks have not been enjoyable….

How does destro see it? How do my fellow ordies see it?

First of all: Order dont get nerf enuff as it is atm. (Side note: WL and AM are the true pug killer; not DOK)

But yea population is swinging one side or another pretty bad especially during NA time. Blame the xrealmer or not idc as annoying as it is. I play only destro and im totally fine with it. Now that summer is over, ppl wont comeback here cuz the game is at the same place it was 3-4month ago beside the overperforming AM & WL ofc :x

Its sad but thats what happen when the classes change are only in favor of a small portion of this "project" and not the so call community

To anwser your question: Yes this game is losing it. sadly
]

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#40 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:10 pm

Checked on home page for the last 6 hours.

Order pop (51/54%) > Destro pop (49/46%).

Mmm...