Recent Topics

Ads

Order behaviour

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
samster

Re: Order behaviour

Post#41 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:10 am

To Community managers or whoever picked the color: do you folks realize that purple is almost unreadable against the black background, or is it an intended way to flip readers off in a subtle way?

Ads
diedrake

Post#42 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:46 am

kmark101 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:46 am Aha so you have 3x as much active players in RvR and 2-3 premades in scenarios 24/7, winning 90% of scenarios and 90% of orvr zone lock for monthss, 4+ healers that are actively spamming heal in every single scenario, overbuffed and tuned up classes that are currently lightyears ahead from their mirrors, superaddicted random WB leaders that live in the game, retardedly overpowered clases like squigherders that are unkillable demigods while topping the damage charts at the same time, morale drains/pumps at the easiest specs of the most popular classes, aoe debuffs that has zero pre-requesities on a button push, every single possible advantage that anyone can think about from in-scenario guard positions to randomly crashing order warbands in key moments, YET YOU WHINE ABOUT A **** CANNON ON THE STAIRS???
Wow, sounds like the SH is overtuned for a lil bit now if they are demigods... Sounds like what the WL was to destro with thier guard spec... For months... Anyhoo, i am sure the devs will fix them soon.

Imo, if siege can be put anywhere i dont see why they shouldnt be put in places as a road block. But if its bannable then so be it, devs should ban those that use this "exploit" on both sides no matter who does it... Send em to the moon.

Hmmm, mabe i should come back and play my fav class and kill the crippled wls now ha. But really man what do u expect from a pvt server/ (forever) alpha game? Classes are going to be overtuned/ nerfed to oblivion, its the life of that type of game.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

DanielWinner

Post#43 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:40 am

samster wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:10 am To Community managers or whoever picked the color: do you folks realize that purple is almost unreadable against the black background, or is it an intended way to flip readers off in a subtle way?
We “never asked for this”.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Algo

Post#44 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:48 am

Can you destroy it?

Feru
Suspended

Post#45 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:31 pm

hehe seems daniel just join for the girls ;p

drmordread
Suspended

Post#46 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:23 am

Ohh ... the destro roll a zone in 20 min zerg was slowed down. What a shame.

Ban a player for thinking on his feet and bringing a new stratagem, a new way to defend, that is completely legal, and in my eyes just AWESOME? So he thought of a new way to use deployable siege, what is the problem?
When artillery no longer has any ammo, and the other faction are on inner, I tow it a tight place and drop it as a barrier. Might as well use it for something. I do this no matter what realm I play. And other players do it too, on destro as well as order. I do not see the problem.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Fallenkezef

Post#47 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:45 am

I remember when Order where doing the zerging last year, Destro would deploy a ram on the stairs to the top floor to slow down the final assault in the keep.
Alea iacta est

Hargrim
Developer

Post#48 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:06 am

drmordread wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:23 am Ohh ... the destro roll a zone in 20 min zerg was slowed down. What a shame.

Ban a player for thinking on his feet and bringing a new stratagem, a new way to defend, that is completely legal, and in my eyes just AWESOME? So he thought of a new way to use deployable siege, what is the problem?
When artillery no longer has any ammo, and the other faction are on inner, I tow it a tight place and drop it as a barrier. Might as well use it for something. I do this no matter what realm I play. And other players do it too, on destro as well as order. I do not see the problem.

The problem is mentality 'what is not expkicitly forbidden is allowed' without any deeper thought if it is actually working as expected.

Ads
Acidic

Post#49 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:36 am

Hargrim wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:06 am
drmordread wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:23 am Ohh ... the destro roll a zone in 20 min zerg was slowed down. What a shame.

The problem is mentality 'what is not expkicitly forbidden is allowed' without any deeper thought if it is actually working as expected.
Out of interest what is the problem with using cannons and rams which can be destroyed as barricades ?
Sort of adds some other aspects to the game and has some strategic considerations .
The only thing that maybe would make barricades not a good idea is that they can only be placed and moved by their own side. If usable by both sides then it’s clearly a risk /reward thing

kiannas

Post#50 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:57 am

hmmm...
Placing a cannon somewhere as a sort of bodyblock should be fine, since if you place it right can be operated with minimal abuse of the operator AND actually damages players(think b movie hero brilliance hiding the minigun behind the last door to the safe room BS). Using a ram is sort of d-bagger when everybody could...idk... just jump off the back of the keep and bull rush the squishies once the lord room starts filling?