Recent Topics

Ads

Where are you from?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dresden
Banned

Re: Where are you from?

Post#111 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:23 am

Arbich wrote:Big Eden is shut down, as far as I know. I was there once almost 15 years ago, when I still not lived in Berlin (88/90 I was in Kindergarten in East germany^^). If you like electronic music (I am not that great fan), simple go to Berlin S-Bahn Station Warschauer Straße and you will find enough clubs thats suits you. :)

War memorial at treptower park is great at 09.05.(capitulation of nazi-germany). Over the day the russians in berlin put flowers all over the hill where the statue of the soviel soldier with the child in his arms is (looks really impressive). In the evening germans and russians celebrate together the defeat of nazi-germany with (a lot of) beer and live-music. :D
How beautiful... and disturbing.

Nevermind all that other stuff ey? ;)
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
Endra

Post#112 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:36 am

American. But not really from any specific part, Dad was in the Coast Guard, so I lived all over.
I call myself Alaskan though, because I loved living there.

And South African, eh? Was Trevor Noah big in his native country before moving to the US or was he kinda an unknown that got really lucky? Because I had never heard of him before The Daily Show.

Gerv
Banned

Post#113 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:02 am

Adelaide, Australia, but have been living in British Columbia
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Dresden
Banned

Post#114 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:14 am

Endra wrote:American. But not really from any specific part, Dad was in the Coast Guard, so I lived all over.
I call myself Alaskan though, because I loved living there.

And South African, eh? Was Trevor Noah big in his native country before moving to the US or was he kinda an unknown that got really lucky? Because I had never heard of him before The Daily Show.
He did some time on British tv but he was such an abysmal failure and he was so openly idiotic that he had to do a 'piers morgan'.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

ChewMeat

Post#115 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:57 am

im from quebec, a nice country close to canada
It is now my duty to completely Drain You!

Bazil

Post#116 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:02 am

1/3 of players are from Russia. I'm from Russia too. We needs server localization.

warboogie

Post#117 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:03 am

I've been living in Colorado for several years but I'm back in Florida helping my parents out. Nice to meet all of you.
OG Iron Rock
Ascension Officer - 9 years running
Mains in live AM-Booiemage, WP-Boogiepriest, SM- Boogiesword, BW-Elscorcho
Lost Vale & LOTD farmer

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#118 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:08 am

Eathisword wrote:I be a French-Canadian with an identity crisis, so I rolled a Russian dwarf that mainly speaks English... :shock:

Same here, the only difference, I play Destro and we will NEVER be friend! ;)
]

Ads
ChewMeat

Post#119 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:14 am

davispeed wrote:
Eathisword wrote:I be a French-Canadian with an identity crisis, so I rolled a Russian dwarf that mainly speaks English... :shock:

Same here, the only difference, I play Destro and we will NEVER be friend! ;)
hey guys! me too from quebec,
It is now my duty to completely Drain You!

SurgetheDrink

Post#120 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:44 am

Texas ;)