Recent Topics

Ads

@Brits

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
peterthepan3

@Brits

Post#1 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:17 am

How are we all feeling today?!

Ads
Neshama

Re: @Brits

Post#2 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:35 am

Take a leaf out of Fallout 4's book and save your bottle caps. The pound be ****, bruv.
Niau - Tropical - Enka - Abrupt

nibbles

Post#3 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:37 am

Democracy at work British style. vote goes one way, then the boss comes out and says, 'well im not pressing the leave button, you all going have to wait for at least 3 months for the start' Couldn't make it up

Vayra

Post#4 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:37 am

Ehh, the pound will rebound in a week or so once people work through the huge amount of uncertainty that just got shoved into the markets. The next few days are a golden opportunity to buy some pounds, though.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

magicthighs
Former Staff

Post#5 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:55 am

Just a friendly warning: keep this thread civil or I'll lock it faster than you can blink an eye.

Arbich
Suspended

Post#6 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:01 am

I would have preferred if the british would have remained in the eu, but the present result is more interesting about what will happen in the future.

Maybe Scotland will try again to leave britain and maybe nothern ireland will unite with rest of ireland.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

peterthepan3

Post#7 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:02 am

Arbich wrote:I would have preferred if the british would have remained in the eu, but the present result is more interesting about what will happen in the future.

Maybe Scotland will try again to leave britain and maybe nothern ireland will unite with rest of ireland.
I'm very fascinated atm with the prospect of a united Ireland. Sinn Feinn making movements atm.

Tesq

Post#8 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:17 am

I hope it happen in my country too, this eu have holes everywhere and no really plan/vision for future.
Also ttip with US is crazy, i hope eu implode as fast it can.....they are living on the shoulder of other ppl actually caring nothing for the country they "controll" cos ye they controll us, and we have very little voice in the matter. I Gave the EU exam in the first part of the year and the EU it's pretty a chimera between an internetional organization and a confederation but with a powerless parlament.
Also have community with a common coin but with different cost of life and salary all over the europe is a bad move(let's add also private bank with private coin for pubblic countrys.....). It always was and it always be.

Ads
Glorian

Post#9 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:22 am

peterthepan3 wrote:
Arbich wrote:I would have preferred if the british would have remained in the eu, but the present result is more interesting about what will happen in the future.

I'm very fascinated atm with the prospect of a united Ireland. Sinn Feinn making movements atm.
That would be crazy if the EU lead to a unification of Ireland. :D
Actually I'm a little sad that the UK want to leave. The Clans Unite is usually my motto.
If you look at the Chinese first Emperor, he united the seven Kingdoms and streamlined, weights, currency, language, writitng and trade regulations.

The impact on economy, science, trade and culture were immense. And the UK just decided to get out of something like that in the EU. And now some lads in the chat think that the USA wil come to UK side when there is a problem. Actually Obama has already said that the USA is making an trade agreement with the EU, and will not make a seperate one with the UK.

Dark days. :?

peterthepan3

Post#10 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:25 am

Glorian wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:

That would be crazy if the EU lead to a unification of Ireland. :D
Actually I'm a little sad that the UK want to leave. The Clans Unite is usually my motto.
If you look at the Chinese first Emperor, he united the seven Kingdoms and streamlined, weights, currency, language, writitng and trade regulations.

The impact on economy, science, trade and culture were immense. And the UK just decided to get out of something like that in the EU. And now some lads in the chat think that the USA wil come to UK side when there is a problem. Actually Obama has already said that the USA is making an trade agreement with the EU, and will not make a seperate one with the UK.

Dark days. :?
It's all scaremongering and talk. It would be very silly of the US not to trade with the financial centre of the world (London) and one of the biggest economies - not forgetting their most trustworthy ally.