Recent Topics

Ads

Any other good games out?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
redzus

Re: Any other good games out?

Post#11 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:07 pm

Gothic Armada !!!

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#12 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:21 pm

redzus wrote:Gothic Armada !!!
Second this but that game is unbalanced as shite :P

bloodi
Suspended

Post#13 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:58 pm

Natherul wrote:
I think the word you are looking for is rushed, which considering the delays is a bit annoying but cannot say i am surprised.

Seems like they are aiming for the long run with it but i cannot say the gameplay is much to my taste.

DirkDaring

Post#14 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:03 pm

Ive heard this game is ok , haven`t tried it myself .

http://www.battlefleetgothic-armada.com/

I`m waiting on this one to go live, but it`s still a couple years away. http://camelotunchained.com/v3/realms/

Sylvant

Post#15 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:18 pm

Grimmrog wrote: How vanilla? does alterac have the supply points mechanics or is it, till the bitter end of one of the bosses?
No resources, gotta kill the bosses and do other objectives on the way. Last one i played is Nostalrius, it got shut down a month ago by Blizz, there was and still is a big fuss on the internet about it.
Ive seen AV going for hours, record was about a day on that same server. You had summonable bosses and other NPC's to assist the players. That specific server had it super tryhard mode with minelayers and other stuff which made it very hard.

Bones

Post#16 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:47 pm

freshour wrote:It doesn't have to be MMO - maybe a little less in depth than dragon age, but just a good combat RPG style of game :). Thank you!!!!!!
Gothic / Gothic 2 / Gothic 3

If you want one of the best stories ever written in a cRPG, I recommend Planescape Torment.
Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add,
but when there is nothing left to take away.

jafh123

Post#17 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:54 pm

Bones wrote:
freshour wrote:It doesn't have to be MMO - maybe a little less in depth than dragon age, but just a good combat RPG style of game :). Thank you!!!!!!
Gothic / Gothic 2 / Gothic 3

If you want one of the best stories ever written in a cRPG, I recommend Planescape Torment.
What can change the nature of a man?

Ley
Former Staff

Post#18 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:55 pm

Angry Birds

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#19 » Sun May 01, 2016 12:38 am

bloodi wrote:
Natherul wrote:
I think the word you are looking for is rushed, which considering the delays is a bit annoying but cannot say i am surprised.

Seems like they are aiming for the long run with it but i cannot say the gameplay is much to my taste.
Devs have released a development roadmap to go back and reasses eldar, chaos and orks like they did for IN

Also they are releasing a ladder system to improve admiral match ups so thatshould help too

Reklaw

Post#20 » Sun May 01, 2016 1:39 am

Seen it mentioned in this thread already, but also waiting for uthgard to reopen (dark age of camelot freeshard) beta starts 7 mai.

playing Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (again) and some D3 new season.
CRITICAL ACCLAIM
Reklaw R40 SO - Jabberwocky R40 DoK - Googol R40 MAg - Tinteling R40 MAr - Jabster R41 Chp - Unoffensive R23 SH - Jabbywoo R33 Zealot - Kittycat - Donalduck

Ihavecats R40 WL - Jabber R32 - Species R42 BW - Panini R26 AM - Frailty