Recent Topics

Ads

Removal from SC due to ignoring/late reaction on Dev’s instruction.

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
lefze
Suspended

Re: Removal from SC due to ignoring/late reaction on Dev’s instruction.

Post#21 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:50 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:49 pm I will be more than happy to use this thread as bait for anyone else who wants to stir up drama over a relatively minor issue that was handled immediately.
Did I miss the apology?
Rip Phalanx

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#22 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:55 pm

lefze wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:50 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:49 pm I will be more than happy to use this thread as bait for anyone else who wants to stir up drama over a relatively minor issue that was handled immediately.
Did I miss the apology?
4 warnings had that one coming.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#23 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:19 pm

So, are we allowed to report people for spawncamping now? Why exactly was he told to run the part?
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Bahaha

Post#24 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:22 pm

Spoiler:
So much then about Torque losing his GMs powers for good, you, Wargrimnir, being able to handle him and Yali giving a **** about the server and the server community.

This isn't meant to stir the pot, or shitpost, it is to say:
I am genuinely disappointed, Wargrimnir.

Sincerely,
Just another shill who's out for yer blood, or whatever you are telling yourself to justify this pointless bullshit.
Joined today, single post, banned immediately.

abodam

Post#25 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:33 pm

GodlessCrom wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:19 pm So, are we allowed to report people for spawncamping now? Why exactly was he told to run the part?
Read the topic no?
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:32 pm
aa91837 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:31 pm Can I call gms now if I'm getting spawncamped in non-pug SC? :roll:
No. That's the opposite of what I said.

Although if you make a name for yourself as an asshole, I'll have far less concern for your wellbeing.
Also people rather post your pink screenshot for double XP weekend pls.
Magus / BG

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#26 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:33 pm

GodlessCrom wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:19 pm So, are we allowed to report people for spawncamping now? Why exactly was he told to run the part?
Was I unclear about something? This typically is not something that a GM will take action on, therefore if any staff member were to take action on something that GM doesn't have in their guidelines I will typically step in and correct them. What irritates me most about situations like this is that certain people want to get on the forums and turn it into a big pissing contest. it's not that complicated.

Haskr

Post#27 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:37 pm

Dang I am too late for the drama, can someone sum it up for me?

Going to the supermarket on a monday afternoon turned out a mistake, as always, at least I have real popcorn in front of me as I browse this forum now.

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#28 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:38 pm

Okay. But why was action taken? People are talking about it because it directly contradicts previous statements, which indicated that if youre getting camped in a scenario, you must still try to win, you dont get a free out.

If the rule is inconsistent, or applied inconsistently, then its nonsense and people will get punished for things that make no sense. Which, as a general rule, people dislike.

So, are we allowed to spawncamp people? Or is it against the rules and next time it happens, we can report to a GM?
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#29 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:45 pm

GodlessCrom wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:38 pm Okay. But why was action taken? People are talking about it because it directly contradicts previous statements, which indicated that if youre getting camped in a scenario, you must still try to win, you dont get a free out.

If the rule is inconsistent, or applied inconsistently, then its nonsense and people will get punished for things that make no sense. Which, as a general rule, people dislike.

So, are we allowed to spawncamp people? Or is it against the rules and next time it happens, we can report to a GM?
Obviously I was indeed clear enough, and this is your 4th warning which means a break for you as well.

Zegota

Post#30 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:45 pm

Spoiler:
Haskr wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:37 pm Dang I am too late for the drama, can someone sum it up for me?

Going to the supermarket on a monday afternoon turned out a mistake, as always, at least I have real popcorn in front of me as I browse this forum now.
Same ol'. Person disliked by the team (member) for whatever reason gets singled out by the use of the vague rules. The usual arm twisting and baiting technic. You either bend the knee or face the consequences. Sadly all of this got enabled by the Bretin/Enigma fiasco. Server hasn't been the same ever since. We had a short period of reconciliation but we all know how it ended.
Warned